Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
always had an inkling that was the case, though I hoped it wouldn't be

MD@Home
this was so out of nowhere, please dont tell me it's getting axed. ffs.

@SA2011
oooh come the fuck on, i HATE this bait&switch bullshit.

Instead getting blushed, i would've getting slap instead if i do that. Lucky bastard...

@Tamerlane I'm pretty sure the spin-off do just that.

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, don't axe this please, I really want this to go on even after they date or something

Fed-Kun's army
oh god, really? REALLY? I dont even know what i was expecting, i guess all the good comedy came from the previous TL team rather than the dumbass mangaka, im dropping this shit

Dex-chan lover
Watch this be like Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka and have the two not actually be related.

Dex-chan lover
@hyun50 The Masochist Senpai balances out the Sadistic Kouhai, the tsundere fujoshi balances out the
exhibitionist
deredere imouto.

It's a form of Equilibrium because without their foils, MC would be dead in like a week I bet

Dex-chan lover
This is the end,yes? Or did it keep going like Shomin Sample? The anime ended but the novel continues on. But this is fine too.

Fed-Kun's army
AW GODDAMMIT. I THOUGHT FOR SURE IT WAS GONNA BE THE UNREVEALED TEACHER, THE FEMALE CLUB ADVISOR.

I MEAN C'MON, THE ADVISOR WAS CONFIRMED TO BE FEMALE, SOMEONE WITH A KEY TO THE CLUBROOM, SOMEONE UNEXPECTED. THE SISTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A RED HERRING, FUCK

Dex-chan lover
SHE A FUCKINH HYPOCRITE BRO-CON TO THE MAX OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

@kay5462 ... oh really? did the anime have a story ending or did it cut off at the end of its season?

Users who are viewing this thread