Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Aggregator gang
mc really out there thot-patrolling em hoes from tryna busting into his christian server

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd be upset with the MC for rejecting (former) best girl, but since we know now that they're not actual siblings I don't care. Back to square one I guess, best girl is the one with biggest boobs aka masochist senpai.

Personally I would have gone with the tig ol bittie older girl with the Master-Servant fettish. That is something I am completely fine with.

MD@Home
I have bad news for you, my man: from what we've seen so far, deep down you're just as much of a pervert as these girls here. So get off that high horse of yours, it'll do you good.

Dex-chan lover
Probably 2nd worst fetish after the annoying “master” kouhai. Maybe on par, too.

Supporter
I know you've thought of me as a biological sister for many years (cuz you're dumb or have the memory of a goldfish) but HERE CHECK OUT MAH NOODZ!

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHA I FUCKING FORGOT ALL THE GIRLS WERE FUCKING PERVS. My boi Keiki just wants to be loved lmao

Aggregator gang
@EvadeThis whether he realizes it or not, he's subconsciously into being the S to her M. He falls into the role pretty easily.

Dex-chan lover
The manga adaptation is on point. The anime soften it somewhat since it is on season's ending but mangaka knows what's important.

I could understand rejecting her for the sister issue, but the exhibitionism? What? She only wants to show him, what's the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread