Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Ay, that completely obvious turn of events took how many chapters? This manga has Nisekoi syndrome.

hold up, we're supposed to believe the MC didn't connect the dots on them being the same age and their birthday being 5 months apart? the hell is up with that

i knew who the girl was purely because this is not my first ride on chun's alarming rodeo. in nearly every manga he does the art for, the
little sister archetype
is a love interest.

Man, that's taking the trope too far. The MC is capable of create a plan to catch the "culprit" but is incapable of basic subtraction. Same age and just five months apart? Give me a break.

Fed-Kun's army
dafuk, she's the best kind of pervert, a big breasted little sister* exhibitionist. why say no.

The first half of chap 36 had me, not gonna lie. But then her exhibitionism kicks in, she's a good contender for the student chairman at least.

At this point I have to lean on the belief that the MC is a beta. Expecting anything but a pervert from a girl who left you panties with a love letter was stupid from the start. The story should shift to him accepting his perverted harem otherwise there is zero reason to continue because there is no story.

Well damn i was sure she was a
Cuck(?)
Totally did not see her being
an Exhibitionist
good stuff.

best girl is proven best girl with best fetish.
face the fact you bland mc, no matter what you do you gotta pick a fetish and roll with it.

Users who are viewing this thread