Kawaikunai Aniki o Aegasu Houhou

I hate the older brother for being a pushover and younger one for being abusive. Actually hope he doesn’t redeem himself in so way at the end. Best ending is older bro dates someone else and ignores him, but this mangaka style is writing f*ck up characters in mess up relationships so it’s going to be Torture reading their stuff.

So I think mindbreak older brother is end route

They need to start including trigger warnings in the descriptions.

Ugh. I don't understand the 'I'm in love with someone so I'll ignore all their boundaries and rape them until they love me back' story trope. It's not romantic. It's not sexy. It's disturbing and normalizes abusive behavior.

Not even going to bother with this one. The MC is a narcissist and rape is not a plot device. So done with this story trope.

I honestly like the fact that the older brother was not shown as feeling it while getting raped since this is a traumatizing event for him. younger bro is straight up a rapist and I loved the part where it was shown that older bro couldn't get it up

Sexual Violence tag is missing.
Edit: Thanks for fixing.

The psychological tag is there for a reason guys.

... Rape, incest behavior ( yeah ok the older brother is adopted but they were brought up together since birth), young brother is class A psycho.. honestly i skipped through and I don't plan to get back to it.

Yikes, if you want your big brother to pay attention to you, maybe just ask for it? Bullying and then sexual harassment isn't the way. YIIIIKES. >x<;

Fed-Kun's army
Sensei back at it again with the trauma. It's really triggering一 down to the thoughts, scenes, and expressions一 all shown in a disturbing, confusing way on how it lets realistic depictions peak at the characters, then suddenly back to romanticizing it. Makes you get in the shoes of the characters, I feel. It's really fucking fucked, and that guy disturbs to be in jail. (Darling, you're disgusting. (﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡) )

If you're using this to beat stress with trauma, go right ahead. Just make sure you get yourself an appointment afterwards. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for the translations again! I don't know how you all do it.

What the fuck did I just read, I stopped halfway through because of how fucked up this is, raping your step-brother to grab his attention is fucking gross and weird as shit🙃🙃🙃worst yaoi

I can't belive he fell in love with him at the end, this guy is possesive, childish and especially a rapist.
I like "risque" topics in BL and other stories, don't get me wrong, but this is straight up fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread