Kedamonotachi no Jikan ~Kyouisonshou Kougun~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Marriage

Thanks for uploading this! Wasnt really sure what to expect so I was shocked when the used pad and diaper came up lmao
But this is pretty interesting so far, I look forward to the rest of it!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating! And you did a good job with the scans and everything too :D
The story is quite something hahaha. Hope she claws her way outta that but not before viciously killing the sick fuck.

thank you for translating, i hope revenge will be done haha. tho disturbing it is quite interesting

Oh god... I'm disturbed, but highly interested in knowing where this is gonna go...
Thanks for the translation btw.

So like is no one else as shocked and disgusted as I am.... causeeee eugfghfjkjkjngl like right when that scene showed I jumped straight to the comments.

Ok

I just took a look at the Chinese chapters, seems like the whole situation is gonna reverse or something. Anyways it looks way more fucked up than now. I hope it less crazy when I can understand what they're saying...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Jesus Christ what a bad person. You’re not suppose to kidnap a person and rape her. What damn retard, folk like this fella are not right in the head space.

Users who are viewing this thread