Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Underground Encounter

Dex-chan lover
I don‘t want to sound too mean, but this manga already has an official english translation. And it‘s already up to volume 6. Scanlating those chapters again seems like a waste of time and manpower that could be better used for a manga that has no official english version.

People who want to read this manga can buy the volumes (or read it on the usual sites that rip off the official version).

Dex-chan lover
I don‘t want to sound too mean, but this manga already has an official english translation. And it‘s already up to volume 6. Scanlating those chapters again seems like a waste of time and manpower that could be better used for a manga that has no official english version.

People who want to read this manga can buy the volumes (or read it on the usual sites that rip off the official version).
Ah, I did not know that, thanks, that is good to know.

Group Leader
I don‘t want to sound too mean, but this manga already has an official english translation. And it‘s already up to volume 6.
Thanks, I am/was aware.

Scanlating those chapters again seems like a waste of time and manpower that could be better used for a manga that has no official english version.
I can see how you think it is "a waste of time and manpower" but I don't see it the same way. Either way, I can't name anything that I would like to translate and haven't been picked up by a different group off the top of my head.

Dex-chan lover
Multiple translations have all the right to exists.
Official has it's own quirks, so why not.
As long you are having fun in the end, thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
Multiple translations have all the right to exists.
Official has it's own quirks, so why not.
As long you are having fun in the end, thanks for translation!
I mean if we‘re perfectly honest, all fan scanlations are illegal. So no, they literally do, in fact, NOT have the right to exist, unless they bought the license by the Japanese publisher.

But I get what you mean. Still, official translations are perfectly fine in 99% of cases. Only exceptions would be something like EHS‘s scanlation of Golden Kamuy where they had a page at the end of every chapter with background knowledge (it‘s a manga with many references to history) and easter eggs. It significantly improved the reading experience and the official version doesn‘t have that.

Anyway. the translator wrote they have no other manga they want to scanlate, so… whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread