Keeper of the Pearl - Ch. 41 - Extra 2

Either he was scared/ traumatized or he can no longer get pregnant which would be sad 😢

thank you for your hard work! wow, u can really see the change in the authors art style haha. it looks much cleaner and smoother compared to the first chapter 💕

Being pregnant whilst worrying about his comatosed boo and almost having a miscarriage without the support of his boo. That pregancy would've taken a huge mental and physical toll on him. And then his boo 'jokes' about having another child? I- I have no words

@Gameruru I was thinking that too *sighs*. Either way I feel like his reason is gonna make us sad T_T

Thx for the side stories!! <3

Well, think about it in reality--their kids just almost one year, no? I don't know either it's safe or not to bear a child that close. I suppose Yeon should have a post-surgery wound. Just one kid is already costing you physically and mentally--and there are already 2 of them. Now, Jiwoon asking for the third one? No wonder Yeon's so upset lmao. I'm not opposing the idea of having another child, but I don't think this is the right time.

Btw, IM SORRYY if my comment is too serious lmaoo, it's up to the author tho. And thank you for the translation as always! I love you guys.

Jaemoon, why you gotta joke like that? Jiyeon is prolly traumatized from past experiences and how things went during his pregnancy, too. You need to do something to be forgiven😭

Could it be because he was left alone during his first pregnancy? & Moon woke up after kids grew a lot

this man just found about the miscarriage scare 5 minutes ago and was shaking and crying in a restauran, yet he just... TT sometimes he's really a muscle brained pig

Users who are viewing this thread