Keiken Zumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
i like the part where the girl says "im bad at thinking" and the guy says "thats ok you dont have to think". true romance goals!
/s
F8DbNtZW0AARvq8.jpg:large

Group Leader
I know I didnt read this chapter on LN, cuz I am not there yet... is the whole car conversation thing happened in anime??? I cant find it anywhere... unless I dreamt of this whole chapter... Having a serious deja vu right now

Dex-chan lover
I know I didnt read this chapter on LN, cuz I am not there yet... is the whole car conversation thing happened in anime??? I cant find it anywhere... unless I dreamt of this whole chapter... Having a serious deja vu right now
It happened in like episode 4 I think, earlier on than in this manga. It fits better in this adaptation imo, due to their characters and relationship being more developed.

Dex-chan lover
It happened in like episode 4 I think, earlier on than in this manga. It fits better in this adaptation imo, due to their characters and relationship being more developed.
Yep, this was supposed to happen here, which is LN Volume 3, Chapter 2, but for whatever reason anime decided to move it to super early at episode 2 lmao

Users who are viewing this thread