Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou: Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
So is the next chapter when Nei will be free of the brainwashing?
And will she try to kill herself, forcing the MC to make her a slave to prevent that?

Dex-chan lover
Mc's nothing but a simp, what a loser. Normally other guys will try to kill or crush those who betrayed them specially if the one who thrown you out is the one who you loved but man this is making me want to kill the Arthur
Guess your not paying attention to the fact that they now suspect the "hero" has the evil eye skill, which allows him to brainwash anyone of the opposite sex who is weaker than you.

Dex-chan lover
Damn demon general is dissappointing. Couldn't stop the "hero" from leaving even though he was so overwhelmingly strong compared to the "hero".

Dex-chan lover
Mc's nothing but a simp, what a loser. Normally other guys will try to kill or crush those who betrayed them specially if the one who thrown you out is the one who you loved but man this is making me want to kill the Arthur
You're an idiot. Cute girls are not allowed to die for they are automatically the property of the main character. :) That's an ironclad rule of the fantasy universe. X)

Dex-chan lover
I did read the spoiler, but I have no idea who Lisa is anyway :wooow:
She’s his ex. She paired up with scum hero.

she’s actually the demon lord. Her entire premise was to force the hero to love her so that she could manipulate him as he has an innate skill that halves her level. She only used MC to force the hero to awaken his skills or something I think

Dex-chan lover
Damn, low key forgot how op MC is in battle with all the side missions

Dex-chan lover
brained washed or not i really hope he doesnt take her back goes for all ther others also

i mean sure i guess save them if it comes to it but thats about it no need to make it more than that

with that said im just looking forward to the ch that the hero finally just gets killed like damn its annoying with everything thats happened to him that he still lives...

Users who are viewing this thread