Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou: Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
MC is so stupid when it comes to reading people.
well what do you expect, just let him be, if the MC is smart and cold the manga would be boring yeah?

Group Leader
Update on the situation, everything's been cleared up, w.nter didn't have any malicious intentions and just made a mistake, Gashodokai will continue this series as normal.

Dex-chan lover
Update on the situation, everything's been cleared up, w.nter didn't have any malicious intentions and just made a mistake, Gashodokai will continue this series as normal.
artworks-TfuTc0SE1lZGrASL-l3BzNA-t500x500.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How so? Because I think the sniper isn't a sniper? The dude is my friend and he didn't do shit to Gash. You guys are just pussies who don't know anything. Either wait 2 weeks for Gash to make his own fucking edit and piss off. Or do it yourself. You guys are asshats who know nothing of what actually happened and don't understand it is a chill and fun translation. It wasn't meant to be top of line shit for YOUR enjoyment. It was fun for US.
I don’t care what the situation was it’s still a snipe. Gash just released the previous chapter and the sniper didn’t even have the courtesy to wait two months with no release by Gash. There’s thousands of series on this site that haven’t had an update and some of them it’s been years since the last one. The fact this person went after an active series shows they lack respect for others

If they’re your friend then you should chew him out for what he did. There is zero reason for them to try to snipe the series from Gash and it sounds like this snipe has resulted in Gash losing the desire to translate the series anymore.

As someone who translates series it is a shitty feeling to get when you see someone else trying to take a series from you when that person snipping knows that you’re working on the series.

So, again I will reiterate this, you’re a dumbass

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I was the one who translated this chapter. I never reported Gash to anything and I never intended on doing anything malicious. I already cleared it up with Gash in private messages on discord.
Why did you translate a chapter for a series that has an active translator working on it? There’s plenty of series that don’t have an active translator that you could have worked on so I’d like to hear your explanation on why you tried to snipe the series.

Also why didn’t you check with Gash beforehand? It’s common courtesy to check with the active translator before you try translating a series

extremely hyper generic power leveling, absolutely zero substance. Story is predictable beyond belief, understandable that it’s a power fantasy but other than that there’s no real depth to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people being so pissy about someone translating a work that's already being translated? I didn't see anything asking for money, so i dont get it.
Do you people know that TWO team can work and translate at the same time right? This wont create some kind of dimension breaking event... All there will be is two chapter translated by two different people.
I would've understood if half of the chapter had link and message begging for money, but i dont remember seeing any.

The more time pass the more irrational people seem to become.

I don’t care what the situation was it’s still a snipe. Gash just released the previous chapter and the sniper didn’t even have the courtesy to wait two months with no release by Gash. There’s thousands of series on this site that haven’t had an update and some of them it’s been years since the last one. The fact this person went after an active series shows they lack respect for others

If they’re your friend then you should chew him out for what he did. There is zero reason for them to try to snipe the series from Gash and it sounds like this snipe has resulted in Gash losing the desire to translate the series anymore.

As someone who translates series it is a shitty feeling to get when you see someone else trying to take a series from you when that person snipping knows that you’re working on the series.

So, again I will reiterate this, you’re a dumbass
There is a reason. And if you cared in the slightest you would know. I’ll say it one more time. My friend was actively reading this series. Didn’t want to wait, so he did it himself. He took 5 hours out of HIS day to read this chapter. Piss off dude. However if you want us to pick up some other stuff, dm me “rubiks.” Bc that’s why we’re doing this. Otherwise we’ll continue to snipe whatever the fuck we want ❤️

Why are people being so pissy about someone translating a work that's already being translated? I didn't see anything asking for money, so i dont get it.
Do you people know that TWO team can work and translate at the same time right? This wont create some kind of dimension breaking event... All there will be is two chapter translated by two different people.
I would've understood if half of the chapter had link and message begging for money, but i dont remember seeing any.

❤️

Dex-chan lover
There is a reason. And if you cared in the slightest you would know. I’ll say it one more time. My friend was actively reading this series. Didn’t want to wait, so he did it himself. He took 5 hours out of HIS day to read this chapter. Piss off dude. However if you want us to pick up some other stuff, dm me “rubiks.” Bc that’s why we’re doing this. Otherwise we’ll continue to snipe whatever the fuck we want ❤️
ah so you will continue being a douchebag, got it. Go learn some basic etiquette so you'll become a better person. If you want to translate a series with an active translator then reach out to said translator and offer to help. dont be uncultured swine that cant even do something as basic as that.

its called basic etiquette and respect. whether there's money involved doesnt matter as it's basic decency to check with the current translator to see if theyre cool with you also working on the series. the rule of thumb for the translator community is to wait 2 months since the last update before you start working on the series as well. people that disregard this rule are looked at with ridicule and referred to as snipers.

lets put it this way, let's say you're playing a online multiplayer game and you see someone fighting a boss. basic decency would be to wait till the other player has either won the battle or died before fighting the boss yourself. In this example the boss is the next chapter in a series and winning means you finished the chapter while dying means you stopped translating for 2 months. it would be a faux pas to swoop in and kill the boss yourself would it not? such players are generally hated as they're stealing kills of other players.

Btw the 2 month rule doesnt apply to series that has had the same active translator for years. the unspoken agreement is that translator gets to translate until the end of the series or the group says they're dropping the series or disbanding. there was an incident where some doucheweasle tried to snipe the Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (That time i reincarnated as a slime) WN from a translator named Guro, who had been translating the series for over 7 years with another group named Clown, and the sniper was lambasted for it as it was an obvious cash grab from the sniper (the sniper split their translation into 5 pages and each page was riddled with ads so theyd theoretically get tons of ad money from the snipe). Even though Guro had gone many months between chapter updates it was understood this was because real life was getting in the way (Guro is a doctor in real life so was unable to get any free time for long stretches of time) and the community was understanding of this and accommodated them. the act of them trying to snipe the series resulted in the sniper having his page banned from showing on that series.

This is the reason why it's an issue theyre trying to snipe the series. sniping a series is a move thatll cause people to dislike you no matter how good your TL may be.

ah so you will continue being a douchebag, got it. Go learn some basic etiquette so you'll become a better person. If you want to translate a series with an active translator then reach out to said translator and offer to help. dont be uncultured swine that cant even do something as basic as that.

its called basic etiquette and respect. whether there's money involved doesnt matter as it's basic decency to check with the current translator to see if theyre cool with you also working on the series. the rule of thumb for the translator community is to wait 2 months since the last update before you start working on the series as well. people that disregard this rule are looked at with ridicule and referred to as snipers.

lets put it this way, let's say you're playing a online multiplayer game and you see someone fighting a boss. basic decency would be to wait till the other player has either won the battle or died before fighting the boss yourself. In this example the boss is the next chapter in a series and winning means you finished the chapter while dying means you stopped translating for 2 months. it would be a faux pas to swoop in and kill the boss yourself would it not? such players are generally hated as they're stealing kills of other players.

Btw the 2 month rule doesnt apply to series that has had the same active translator for years. the unspoken agreement is that translator gets to translate until the end of the series or the group says they're dropping the series or disbanding. there was an incident where some doucheweasle tried to snipe the Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (That time i reincarnated as a slime) WN from a translator named Guro, who had been translating the series for over 7 years with another group named Clown, and the sniper was lambasted for it as it was an obvious cash grab from the sniper (the sniper split their translation into 5 pages and each page was riddled with ads so theyd theoretically get tons of ad money from the snipe). Even though Guro had gone many months between chapter updates it was understood this was because real life was getting in the way (Guro is a doctor in real life so was unable to get any free time for long stretches of time) and the community was understanding of this and accommodated them. the act of them trying to snipe the series resulted in the sniper having his page banned from showing on that series.

This is the reason why it's an issue theyre trying to snipe the series. sniping a series is a move thatll cause people to dislike you no matter how good your TL may be.
You’re a dumbass 🥱

Users who are viewing this thread