Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for releasing this! I hope you keep up with your scanlations, despite the snipe of this chapter.
He has posted on discord it was a miscommunication and there wasnt anything malicious. I have tried to correct myself on my posts to clear things up regarding w.nter as i thought he reported his on manga updates, howerever it was related to something from a LN on novel updates, and i misread it as to do with exiled hero by mistake.

Gasha has confirmed he WILL CONTINUE it :D

Dex-chan lover
Page 2 fatface choppature is priceless :glee:

EDIT:
Actually, this whole damn chapter is GREAT. The action's unusually well visualized, so you can easily follow the flow of combat within each panel and from one to the next. Top shelf butchertainment all the way through.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

The hero cant even bring a tenth intensity of MC battle scene...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me, but is the translation a bit lacking? The flow and feel of the dialogue feels a bit rushed, it kinda feels that it's a MTL.

I tried reading the chapter from the other tl group again to compare, it's a bit amateurish but it flows and is better to read than this one.

This one is better translated, but the way the dialogue is delivered feels off.

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me, but is the translation a bit lacking? The flow and feel of the dialogue feels a bit rushed, it kinda feels that it's a MTL.

I tried reading the chapter from the other tl group again to compare, it's a bit amateurish but it flows and is better to read than this one.

I already read it raw before the two TL so i don't check every page but at least the last page here are less accurate compared to the other TL.

Dex-chan lover
Very nice chapter. Glad to see the sniper didn’t deter this group from translating the series still.

Dex-chan lover

Gasha has a TL errors section on his discord so i already suggested to fix the errors i found, it should flow a lot better after he has it fixed. I am thinking of asking him if he wants a proof reader for this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread