Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Glad the mc has no qualms about removing that guy's neck. Sick and tired of this "friendship" bullshit where mcs let the irredeemable scum live only for them to get back to shenanigans a couple chapters later.

Dex-chan lover
If you mean his ex-fiance then I have some bad news for you...
a demon, she gave the power of brainwashing to MC's friend, cause he was supposed to be a hero and she wanted to control him/fuck him up so he wouldn't fuck her plans. So she fucks that douche-canoe on her own will, she was the reason the two "good" girls got brain-washed, raped, and treated like shit. Not sure if I remember correctly but she killed MC parents too, or was that a different "revenge" after being kicked out story?

She kinda failed thou, cause MC became a better hero than that shit-stain ever could.
Jesus fucking christ dude, that was a whole-ass flashbomb. I surely didn't expect that.

Dex-chan lover
I still mildly enjoy the manga, but I can like something and still critique it. So you can try and justify every plot-hole and inconsistency with "a wizard did it", but don't lie to yourself and pretend this is not a very generic power fantasy....
In this case, we're not that much different. But I find this particular power fantasy to be quite imaginative, as these things go.

What a piece of shit. "Oh lets have some nice pool party rubbing lotion on my pocket whore's ass while my childhood friends are being raped by my other childhood friend".
He is currently doing an important job - fixing his rescued childhood friend's mental health. It takes priority over going on a wild goose chase after the other childhood friends.
Things would be different if he had any serious tracking powers, but so far, he has shown none. It's not like his for girl can just sniff out the hero like a dog.

Dex-chan lover
It was mentioned in the flashback with the slaver that the contract can 'enforce obedience to orders within reasonable limits, but it can't affect the thoughts or the mind itself'.

I can't remember if there was mention of not killing their master ingrained in the contract or if something happens to them if they do it, but I'm guessing some level of violence that isn't life-threatening towards the master is acceptable.
It was probably OK because she had no ill intent towards him.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking christ dude, that was a whole-ass flashbomb. I surely didn't expect that.
Yeah, just wrote stuff that people spoilered like in early chapters. With how many of those mangas get axe-kun to the neck, I spoiler myself to know if its even worth reading. A bit duble-edgy, cause if I like what I read/spoiler myself with and its get the axe treatment, then it hurts so much more :)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, just wrote stuff that people spoilered like in early chapters. With how many of those mangas get axe-kun to the neck, I spoiler myself to know if its even worth reading. A bit duble-edgy, cause if I like what I read/spoiler myself with and its get the axe treatment, then it hurts so much more :)
Agreed, I personally don't mind spoilers because I know most of these will either never be adapted to the end, I'll stop reading or I might die tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
Really kind of had to gloss over the mental breakdown, honestly; I didn't want to dive into it, so I ain't mad.
Still seriously fucked up.

Also, what is "up" with all the "random" quotation "marks that seem to "just" be inserted for "no reason?

Because it's seriously distracting to try and read something like that; if you dont know what they're used for, either ask the PR, or get a different one... or just fucking Google it.

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda even worse, the pool is in a city that was just pillaged with people murdered and raped and all other nasty shit demons do. And nobody seems to care, they go about their life like nothing happened, only difference is that they are nice to MC and his team for saving them. Thou one could argue going this way is healthier than being moody/sad?
i believe these people probably are used to terrible shit happening. so they probably just developed coping mechanisms to not let terrible shit get to them.

Is it just me or does the panel where she's showing off the clothes remind me of the manga with that guy who has the abstinence attack ability. With the fox girl and the dwarve

Banned
Sooo that ex fiance/lover is like princes from shield hero? That bastard raped some good girls (with help of that bitch) and now they are used goods (truth) with mental fkd up... but fk this sht.. they wanted to go on adventure and that's what they got?! Mc u may be a beta sometimes but make him pay. Of course i just Hope that former party members wont join his harem and ex fiance aka bitch and rapist bastard will suffer a lot.

For real. What is with all the strangely placed quotation marks?
From how I understand it, the TL normally puts all the translations into a document, presumably with the dialogue in quotation marks, then the TS copies those onto the page. Seems like the TS was in a bit of a rush with this chapter and copied a lot of the quotation marks along with the text. That kinda thing is why most groups have proof-readers/QCs (along with the sometimes pretty janky grammar).

Dex-chan lover
What a piece of shit. "Oh lets have some nice pool party rubbing lotion on my pocket whore's ass while my childhood friends are being raped by my other childhood friend".
He's also like, "yeah, turns out my fiancée, the person I was in love with and was going to spend the rest of my life with, didn't actually betray me, but essentially got kidnapped, brainwashed and raped by some other dude, but eww, that's kinda icky, isn't it? I dunno how I feel about her anymore. Wouldn't wanna get sloppy seconds, right? But nah, I'm totally a hero and everyone loves me." It's like the author didn't think through what the MC's actions actually mean.

Well, I don't know what to say.
Nei giving up on Toru because she was sexually raped and abused again and again is really heartbreaking.
It's rather disgusting to also see this IRL.

Contributor
If you mean his ex-fiance then I have some bad news for you...
a demon, she gave the power of brainwashing to MC's friend, cause he was supposed to be a hero and she wanted to control him/fuck him up so he wouldn't fuck her plans. So she fucks that douche-canoe on her own will, she was the reason the two "good" girls got brain-washed, raped, and treated like shit. Not sure if I remember correctly but she killed MC parents too, or was that a different "revenge" after being kicked out story?

She kinda failed thou, cause MC became a better hero than that shit-stain ever could.

Damn :S

So what happened with the other girls after, rhey ever meet again, Nei starts a new life/love/etc in her town or comes back to help?

Users who are viewing this thread