Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Is there a generic manga bingo?
-RPG mechanics
-Slaves
-Betrayal
-Kicked out from being weak but is actually strong

Dex-chan lover
lol so checking the WN translation for this
the hero brainwashed the other 2 childhood friends, but the fiance

Aggregator gang
@tseng Actually there's more to that. I might be wrong but if it's the correct Wn i remember actually
His fiance is the demon lord and it was her plan to betray him from the beginning and also she killed his parents.
Yup you heard it right lol

Girl: Master actually doesn't like annoying slaves?

Lol what kind of a question is that? It's a trap question that both answers will get you into trouble. Yes means he doesn't like her and no means she's annoying. Women are scary

Dex-chan lover
So yet another exiled from the hero party and NTRd but actually being OP story. Question is, when he meets them again, will he ignore them like a shounen trash, or actually gives them a good beating they deserve.

Aggregator gang
@tseng Well sometimes when i think the story won't be interesting to me i just skip to the chapter where it says reuinon or stuff like that. I didn't read the story myself yet

Dex-chan lover
@Gladiator02 yeah i didn't read it fully either, i just skipped chapters based on the titles that seemed interesting plotwise, so i went from like 30 something to like 62-63 and stopped with it

I wish the whores and hoe bitches niggas
Party STUPID selfish scum hero party dies

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's much more interesting reading just the "Outside hero's calculation" chapters for the novel.

@Gladiator02
the whole story is so contrived its hard to even wrap your head around it....
just how many coincidence were needed to be at play for it to somehow fit together....
nevermind that the reasons where never explained... their actions are completely suicidal... the great big bad endboss sets up its own end like a chump

Users who are viewing this thread