Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~

Dex-chan lover
Call me crazy but wasn't it incredibly obvious that the
hero dude brainwashed all of the female party members?

WTF is this shit? too many cliches and too many rip-off from the others. also that happened way too fast. The author must be drunk lol

When's the next chapter coming out? i want to know how long i have to wait

I admit this one has too many cliches but I'm curious what's going to happen next.... And I'll stay bcs of that one eyed furball

Dex-chan lover
lol for whoever just wanna get spoiled with the story, page 2 in the chapter comments, tldr by Centurionzo

This is ultra cheat 😆 I wonder why admin (god) don't see this will lost banlance of world

Takes notes from Shield Hero(dude has trust issues, buys a beast-child slave who grows up overnight), Level 2 Cheat Slow Life(he goes from zero to Gos in one fight), and every other "kicked out of the Hero's party" story.

I'll be reading this because these guys are extra shitty and I'm probably gonna bust a nut when karma bitch smacks them, but I know going in this is not going to be a particularly unique or thought provoking story.

On that note, what grabs me with this particular premise is that while the "Hero's Party" are often(not always) assholes in HOW they kick the MC out, they're reasoning is often(again, not always) valid. At least in the stories I personally read, the MC often is a straight up liability as the battles get harder, and it's not until after they leave that they find some kind of cheat skill/item.

But this time, there's no excusing the adultery. So I'm looking forward to his fiance's regret more than anything.

Edit: And after reading a few chapters of the novel things take another(and not entirely shocking) turn. So I'll only be looking for the Hero to get his due and hope for the best for everyone else.

Shield Hero - isekai + rushed storyline - hero MC = this

Hey i'm not complaining since i'm reading for free

Double-page supporter
Did i just finish the story by reading the description?

Dex-chan lover
Man, the design of the protagonist is so freaking generic. He looks like literally half the other generic LN heroes put there.

Dex-chan lover
You could honestly just post the raws for this and people would still understand what was happening

generic isekai steal plot and characthers form others isekai . meh a bland 6\10 . i wonder if it will be destroyed by copyright claims

Users who are viewing this thread