Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
know marine biology trivia

pull all the hoes
There are certain benefits to being a marine biologist...

what just happened
Yeah, what Alterwassoll said.
Dude was trying to redeem himself after being a ronin for a year.
He wants to get into a good uni and all that and be a good man for Nicole, but she's misunderstanding it as being dumped.
Kind of a typical romcom rug pull...but I'm guessing it'll work itself out in the next few chapters :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Wait... what??
Runa and Maria have an older sister??
477GLTV.png

And sorry if i ask this out of nowhere
'cause it's been a long time since i have read this.

Dex-chan lover
Nicole is cute and all but she's really coming too strong, especially if the guy is so preoccupied with studies, its very big deal in Japan to enter a good Uni, and he already failed once, so he's probably very stressed

Dex-chan lover
Nicole is cute and all but she's really coming too strong, especially if the guy is so preoccupied with studies, its very big deal in Japan to enter a good Uni, and he already failed once, so he's probably very stressed
This. At the very least, Sekiya doesn't cheat with human woman. He is cheating with... uh... Univ exam? As long as Nicole can be patient, she will get proposed to eventually. Being a wife is better than being a girlfriend after all.

Dex-chan lover
Jellyfish, if I remember from the top of my head, are classified as invertebrates, a totally different branch of wildlife like dolphins as mammals, which are vertebrates. I don't know how they reproduce (asexually?), but I think their scientific name is based on their hemispherical shape.

Group Leader
Dude just wanna focus on exam instead of being horny.

He barely slept, he won't get it up... Or die after 1 shot lol.

Dex-chan lover
Oh cmon man, if he didnt say he is gonna dump you then he didnt, do you know how stressed you can be for that kind of exam especially in japan and plus he failed once

Users who are viewing this thread