Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
There are certain benefits to being a marine biologist...
...that some would consider to be unnatural.

Oh cmon man, if he didnt say he is gonna dump you then he didnt, do you know how stressed you can be for that kind of exam especially in japan and plus he failed once
C - Communication. It would've been fine if he was clear about this instead of putting her on ignore.

MD@Home
Ryuuto is a certified moron. Runa explicitly spells it out to him to talk to her about what's troubling him, especially when it comes to their relationship, but the guy refuses to speak his mind about 4 times in this chapter alone! He's just hopeless, seriously...

The other guy isn't much better though. If he thinks his girlfriend is going too fast, then for crying out loud, he should just tell her that. Otherwise, I don't see the problem, I mean, sleeping with your girlfriend is hardly a week-long affair, if he had time for a double date, surely this wouldn't throw his study plans in complete disarray.

Dex-chan lover
Ryuuto is a certified moron. Runa explicitly spells it out to him to talk to her about what's troubling him, especially when it comes to their relationship, but the guy refuses to speak his mind about 4 times in this chapter alone! He's just hopeless, seriously...

The other guy isn't much better though. If he thinks his girlfriend is going too fast, then for crying out loud, he should just tell her that. Otherwise, I don't see the problem, I mean, sleeping with your girlfriend is hardly a week-long affair, if he had time for a double date, surely this wouldn't throw his study plans in complete disarray.
Common manga trope of someone having to dedicate all their time and energy to one thing because they are afraid they won't succeed if they don't.

Jellyfish, if I remember from the top of my head, are classified as invertebrates, a totally different branch of wildlife like dolphins as mammals, which are vertebrates. I don't know how they reproduce (asexually?), but I think their scientific name is based on their hemispherical shape.
they don't reproduce asexually or at least not all the time some of the Jellyfish races can reproduce asexually I believe but normally they do stuff similar to fish (like not really similar but also kinda similar it complicated and I could write a paragraph about it but lets just not do that lol).

anyway they are Invertebrates just like spuids or snails.

Jesus, the girls in this manga are so overly dramatic...
uhm idk if you have seen RL girls talk and act in relationships but although I can only tell from what I heard and watched and not from personal experience they are so dramatic even IRL. Like they interpret so much stuff in so much actions its crazy. These girls are actually quite rational compared to most girls I know.

Supporter
Dude got scared, because it got all to real to fast. And he has to do his entrance exams, that he failed once before, but this time he wants to do good and he might be scared to loose himself in Nicole
Which, as novelbros know, works out entirely according to keikaku.

Supporter
There are certain benefits to being a marine biologist...

Yeah, what Alterwassoll said.
Dude was trying to redeem himself after being a ronin for a year.
He wants to get into a good uni and all that and be a good man for Nicole, but she's misunderstanding it as being dumped.
Kind of a typical romcom rug pull...but I'm guessing it'll work itself out in the next few chapters :dogkek:
Oh, you sweet summer child. It does work itself out in the next four years, though.

Supporter
This. At the very least, Sekiya doesn't cheat with human woman. He is cheating with... uh... Univ exam? As long as Nicole can be patient, she will get proposed to eventually. Being a wife is better than being a girlfriend after all.
snicker

Dex-chan lover
Obviously, Ryuuto just needs to ask him what's up. I don't think this misunderstanding will last more than a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hoooo boy Ryuuto is gonna have to do some extra wingmanning after this shennanagins

Dex-chan lover
Wait... what??
Runa and Maria have an older sister??
477GLTV.png

And sorry if i ask this out of nowhere
'cause it's been a long time since i have read this.
FB_IMG_1717056494948.jpg
the eldest sister.

Supporter
FB_IMG_1717056494948.jpg
the eldest sister.
She's referred to early on in the LNs as living with her BF and attending college and basically doing her own thing so she's never part of either the doomed Friendship Plan or its somewhat less doomed successor.

Wait... what??
Runa and Maria have an older sister??
477GLTV.png

And sorry if i ask this out of nowhere
'cause it's been a long time since i have read this.
You should re-read chapter 3 that runa first mention her older sister and in the novel her older sister have finally made an appearance in volume 8 although it is not mention in the manga ryuto also have an older sister

Dex-chan lover

I mean.. She never voiced her intend, so he can't exactly go ahead and say he can't right now, without her actually bringing up the topic, would kinda make her sound like the h- word 😶 In a sense of her only wanting that, or being overly horny (which she most certainly seems to be) (And yes, she went obvious about it, but it looked more desperate at this point..)

He already told her he has to study for exams and he needs to focus on those right now, i dont think he needs to say any more than that, otherwise if she still has things bothering her she can speak to him, considering she apparently can lay it bare in front of her entire class.. 🤨

Also, sure it isn't "a week-long affair", but just doing it because she wants to right this instance, would honestly seem insincere, if he isn't actually in the right place/mind right now, since yeah.. it'd say his exams take priority 😐 The fact that he isn't just rushing it honestly just feel like he isn't planning to take this relationship lightly, can't say the same about her

(Though that's just how i see it, could also be completely wrong 🫡)

Users who are viewing this thread