Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
The funniest thing about this: if Akari never rejected Ijichi in the first place, he wouldn't have lost all that weight & now she shot herself in the foot since he's magically her type. At least she's self-aware enough to realize that she can't ask him out on a date and be as superficial as the people she chewed him out for. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Putting aside the likeliness of losing all that weight in a month through gaming, I'm literally ROFLing at the bullet Akari shot herself in the foot with right now. She now has two choices: either remain being the bitch with high standards and wait for the guy she explicitly stated the standards for, or be the bitch that got off her high horse and ask him out for the same reasons she rejected him in the first place. Ohhhhh, irony never tasted so good.

As for the older guy, props to him for keeping his priorities straight, but he should really get that message across to his girlfriend and pretty much break up with her for that reason so she doesn't beat herself up over it.

Dex-chan lover
These are high schoolers so they're going to do a lot of things that seem hypocritical and contradictory. I was in the same place as Ichiji. I was obese and started to lose weight during my junior year and dropped all of it by my freshman year of college. I don't blame her for not being interested as I wasn't interested in women who were obese. Just like Ichiji. He didn't go after a girl who was like him he liked her because he was attracted to her. I got into my first relationship in college and when I showed my ex a picture of me in highschool she was surprised. And I know she never would have dated me like that and to be honest I wouldn't have dated me either. Losing the weight built much better habits. So hopefully Ichiji doesn't hold a grudge as he would've most likely done the same thing if the roles were reversed. He doesn't have to date her but he shouldn't be spiteful. Surprised that he lost that much weight so quickly.

MD@Home
Morons talking to other morons about moronic things.

"Going at it like rabbits"-kun has so little respect for his girlfriend that he doesn't even try talking to her about what's bothering him.

"You just like me because of my looks"-chan is a hypocrite of the highest order, but of course she has a justification for everything and no one calls her out on it.

Meanwhile, our lovely MC thinks: "Runa doesn't want to sleep with me yet, so her love for me must still be developing." What the hell does that even mean?!

Not sure why I'm reading this at this point...

Dex-chan lover
Sooo...Japanese girls prefer 'used' men? How sad.

I guess that could explain to poor birthrate over there that I've been hearing/reading about.
It's not really exclusively a Japanese issue. The whole nonsensical dynamic of "it's pathetic for a guy to be a virgin past a certain point, but it's desirable for a girl to be as pure as possible" has been around for a long time in the west as well. It's only now that it's been sucked into the endless vortex of completely unhinged political/social dialogue that it's getting some real attention, what with the more extreme takes on things like incels and bodycount.

Dex-chan lover
Morons talking to other morons about moronic things.

"Going at it like rabbits"-kun has so little respect for his girlfriend that he doesn't even try talking to her about what's bothering him.

"You just like me because of my looks"-chan is a hypocrite of the highest order, but of course she has a justification for everything and no one calls her out on it.

Meanwhile, our lovely MC thinks: "Runa doesn't want to sleep with me yet, so her love for me must still be developing." What the hell does that even mean?!

Not sure why I'm reading this at this point...
MC is being a simp, which never surprises me at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Flip-flopping around is what the girls in this series do so I’m not even surprised about anything at this moment. She’s still the most reasonable though, admitting her sins before but a little bit hypocrite is all

t28

Dex-chan lover
“I have a whole bunch of requirements in a partner, but all of it goes out the window if I think they are attractive enough” is more common than all of you realise (and it applies to both men and women).

EDIT: The amount of leeway a person can get & how much better they are treated by the world just by being attractive is a very, very real thing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Runa's friends are pure shit. One lies about having all sorts of things she desires from a partner but really only cares about looks and the other plainly says to MC "Noone will ever like you for who you are, your best shot is girls who want Runa's sloppy seconds". The tagline "a comedy that will make you feel wonderful when you read it" has really aged like fine milk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread