Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
i get why sekiya did what he did, but leaving her completely in the dark about his pretty rational decision is huge d*ck move

Double-page supporter
You guys are almost to the time skip, it only gets worse from here :cool:

Ryuuto and Luna finally have sex as of the end of the current JPLN. It took him four years of waiting, but he finally stopped being such a coward. Also, Icchi gets Akari pregnant and he drops out of college as she decided to keep the baby. That's pretty much how the current LN ended.

Group Leader
Trust me the author of the light novel is just dragging this on for the money. Once you get to those volume chapters you'll feel like dropping the manga
Thanks for the heads up. The manga has deviated from what it set out to be, and in a negative way too since it's gained popularity (seems to be decently large in Japan imo).

Good to know it won't get better, time to drop.

Dex-chan lover

Ryuuto and Luna finally have sex as of the end of the current JPLN. It took him four years of waiting, but he finally stopped being such a coward. Also, Icchi gets Akari pregnant and he drops out of college as she decided to keep the baby. That's pretty much how the current LN ended.
FUCKING FINALLY THEY FUCK!!

welp what a dilemma. She rejected him cause he was fat now she likes him cause he is hot. The only reason why I don't absolutely despise her is cause she is aware of it and because its realistic (loosing all your weight in 4 months through gaming is not, although he may have not eaten anything or smth like that, defo not healthy though). Either way she could've just said something along the lines of: "you know if you really like me show me your resolution and will power. If you are able to become someone I feel safe around I date you." Then drop some hints about him needing to lose weight or smth.

Did some of yall completely miss that she's aware how hypocritical she sounds. She knows how messed up it would be if she asked him out now after all she said. She said that herself.
A lot of these people here literally cannot read, they just complain about everything cuz they can 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Well, the anime ended around here, and the quality of the manga was only slightly better than that up to this point. I don't think I have it in me to keep reading, not gonna lie.

Double-page supporter
FUCKING FINALLY THEY FUCK!!
Yep, they were originally going to at the end of the seventh light novel, but Luna suddenly gets their period on their trip together(classic light novel timing). Then she was going to blow him instead, but right as it was about to start they get a call from Akari stating that she is pregnant.
It is at the end of the eighth light novel that they finally have sex.. in Luna's older sister's bed on Christmas.. Yes, you read that correctly. They do it in her sister's apartment, IN HER BED.

Dex-chan lover
Ichi-kun got an Incroyable Transformation
Akari-chan:
giphy.gif

Luna and Ryuuto also are planning to live to together

Users who are viewing this thread