Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I like their dinamic so much... and i'm so afraid of this turning into a NTR. I think japan gave me trust issues
Same especially in real life having most cheaters in the country. Plus the breeding ground of hentai NTRs is pretty much fkup to everyone who read it and caused pain.
I get what message they're trying to portray when it comes to ntr. At the same time, it is downright stupid, and annoying and brings irie of everyone

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter but hope it's not setting up for the 'MC leaves and pushy stranger creep hit on the girl so MC needs to do something to save her' trope next chapter...
vaveudtxq3ja1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You just reminded me of one where the author decided to have the FMC r*ped out of nowhere because he was getting flak from readers. Absolutely ruined the vibe of the story and had nothing to do with the rest
...the FUCK?!

Aggregator gang
You just reminded me of one where the author decided to have the FMC r*ped out of nowhere because he was getting flak from readers. Absolutely ruined the vibe of the story and had nothing to do with the rest
What series is that from I don't remember that. This series reminds me of its not meguro sans 1st time. I'm glad that issue's are getting worked out and they are moving forward. Congrats on complimenting her swimsuit probably spent a while trying to pick 1 mc would like

Dex-chan lover
Is this the fluffy series or that weird 100 ex's one? I can't remember lol

Overall though a decent chapter although I feel MC's pain, it's amazing that someone with so much experience and social skills somehow doesn't get that constantly talking about ex's to a partner is bad. Also wow all her ex's were already trying to make her some stay at home wife? Talk about dodging bullets there.
100 ex girlfriend? What that series called?

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty fucked up how bad this chick's understanding of interpersonal relationships is. I thought this manga would be about her finding out what true love is, not her finding out what self-esteem and ordinary companionate love are. Poor thing needs a therapist in addition to a nice boyfriend.
This, and I feel like it's going to get worse, because all the signs point to a huge misunderstanding with him "cheating" on her with her twin sister.

Dex-chan lover
What series is that from I don't remember that. This series reminds me of its not meguro sans 1st time. I'm glad that issue's are getting worked out and they are moving forward. Congrats on complimenting her swimsuit probably spent a while trying to pick 1 mc would like
Sounds like Gal Cleaning, but I could be wrong.

You just reminded me of one where the author decided to have the FMC r*ped out of nowhere because he was getting flak from readers. Absolutely ruined the vibe of the story and had nothing to do with the rest.
What manga or LN is that? I genuinely want to know

Users who are viewing this thread