Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Well well well if it ain't the consequences of your own actions

Dex-chan lover
Why is she having doubts again? After everything that’s happened and how much effort he has put in the relationship she should see by now how much he loves her
I found it reasonable, since he doesn't make her feel "special" anymore. He loves everyone equally, and doesn't put any extra effort into her anymore. Instead all his extra energy goes towards her sister, who he also seems to be better suited with. (And instead of trying properly to reconcile them, he carries all the secrets towards making them friends again but instead of doing anything with that he just keeps sniffing at his old love. Makes sense that she'd look into revisiting her own first love again, since he can't be worse.)

Supporter
She banged all those dudes and yet she’s the one who gets to have trust issues? Gimme a break

Dex-chan lover
I get that him being kind is one of his feature but he needs to grow something man. Him hanging out with (and chasing after) the sis has brought problems before yet he keeps doing it again and again, never learning anything from it. Runa and her insecurities doesn't help either even though the mc has insured her before (ok him chasing after the sis doesn't help but come on?). Fuck the sister as well

Did the author decide to take cues from Domestic na Kanojo? This is getting ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy
dude found the guy who renovated his gf’s oven then dumped her only to it be the same dude that’s trying to help him yeesh

this is straight out of a start point in NTR stories

Bruh the plot twist. I think both twins are a bad option. One had been used by who knows how many boyfriends; the other is a sadistic person tried to ruin her sister in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread