Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
I freaking knew this guy was gonna run after her ugh. I really do think there is a limit in how nice you can be but he has the audacity to seem bewildered when he gets smacked for his mistakes and then is like “aw shucks, i wonder what i’ll do now?!” I think this guy is saying he’s being nice but i believe he has latent feelings for kurose too.

Supporter
He can't not be kind. It's what draws Runa to him and makes her terrified she'll lose him. But she has to come to understand that her jealousy here is a) her issue and b) largely her own fault.
Bro this is a romcom, not a supernatural manga where you get cursed by Morgan Freeman to be Nice
Where he's played by Jim Carrey, Runa is played by Jennifer Aniston and the sister is Catherine Bell

There's boundaries to personality traits lol

Dex-chan lover
honestly I don’t blame him for trying to be friends with kurose, it’s literally who he is, and he’d never willingly cheat. Runa on the other hand is impulsive and not so trust worthy. The authors done this twist before with the beach, but this is literally her ex.

lets get this straight, she runs away from him due to her own jealousy, avoids all confrontation, ignore his texting, then goes out with her ex? she’s for the fucken streets.

Dex-chan lover
Runa is still bad at listening and Ryuuto is still bad at talking. It's like the beach arc didn't even happen, ffs.
I understand him coming after Maria, though. He's too kind to ignore her, and, besides, if Runa still want to mend things with Maria, ignoring her in this situation would just push that goal further away.
Also, this manga has too much misunderstandings for Runa walking around with Sekiya to NOT be another one.

Last edited:
Supporter
honestly I don’t blame him for trying to be friends with kurose, it’s literally who he is, and he’d never willingly cheat. Runa on the other hand is impulsive and not so trust worthy. The authors done this twist before with the beach, but this is literally her ex.

lets get this straight, she runs away from him due to her own jealousy, avoids all confrontation, ignore his texting, then goes out with her ex? she’s for the fucken streets.
Mostly accurate except
that's someone's ex, but not hers.

Supporter
Runa is still bad at listening and Ryuuto is still bad at talking. It's like the beach arc didn't even happen, ffs.
I understand him coming after Maria, though. He's too kind to ignore her, and, besides, if Runa still want to mend things with Maria, ignoring her in this situation would just push that goal further away.
Also, this manga has too much misunderstandings for Runa walking around with Sekiya to NOT be another one.
The idiotic Friendship Plan practically requires Ryuuto to chase after Maria (even presuming he wouldn't do that already), but Runa is taking forever to realize she's facing the consequences of her own actions here.

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I think a story is throwing in a predictable twist, I read the comments here and remember just how many people are bad at pattern recognition.

Supporter
She asked MC a question, ran away, and won’t let him answer it.

If she’s actually out with another guy without a proper breakup, whether he’s an ex or not, she’s irredeemable garbage.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with that 100%, but also kinda understand her, there is a limit to being a good guy, to go out of your way to be alone with the girl who likes you just to comfort her is crazy, thats not goodnes anymore, I wouldnt overreact like her but definitely wouldn't be comfortable with my gf doing the same
I agree, but at that point she have to listen to him and not run away and ditch every move he makes.
Doing so she goes from "being resonably in the right" to "in the wrong as well"...it's not that he didn't put any effort in their relationship, but she's almost denying it now

Fed-Kun's army
I knew the guy was her Ex since the beggining. It was very obvious.
Idk why u all complaining, the story is good so far

Users who are viewing this thread