Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Damn, feels bad for her
images

Double-page supporter
Honest wtf. On the one hand she did it to herself with her childish dreams without considering what her parents might be thinking, but on the other hand my guy just can't stop thinking with his dick and it's getting a little cringe/disgusting at this point tbh.

my dude is thinking too much. all she's saying is not to leave her alone since she's gonna be lonely with all the stuff happening. it's not like you NEED to have segs with her or anything. smh.
Dude’s a horny teen, what did you expect?

Dex-chan lover
my dude is thinking too much. all she's saying is not to leave her alone since she's gonna be lonely with all the stuff happening. it's not like you NEED to have segs with her or anything. smh.
Dude’s a horny teen, what did you expect?
They're quite prone to impulse. MC doesn't trust himself being alone with his girlfriend for that long, even if he doesn't think that far ahead. Trying to play it safe and not risk something doesn't mean he doesn't care about her, quite the contrary, especially when she's currently at the most vulnerable she's ever been. Looking at it further, does he really want to look back on his very first time being spent trying to comfort his girlfriend at a very difficult time? Do we really want to see that? I don't.

Dex-chan lover
They're quite prone to impulse. MC doesn't trust himself being alone with his girlfriend for that long, even if he doesn't think that far ahead. Trying to play it safe and not risk something doesn't mean he doesn't care about her, quite the contrary, especially when she's currently at the most vulnerable she's ever been. Looking at it further, does he really want to look back on his very first time being spent trying to comfort his girlfriend at a very difficult time? Do we really want to see that? I don't.
I feel like most of the comments are saying more that he should stop thinking about doing it at all and just comfort her when she’s in a bad place.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like most of the comments are saying more that he should stop thinking about doing it at all and just comfort her when she’s in a bad place.
I get that, but with the way she's practically begging him to stay, even if she doesn't realize it herself, with how conscious MC is, he can't really help but get those ideas. If he's thinking like that during such a painful time for his girlfriend, I wouldn't blame him trying to keep distance, at least to calm himself down.

Users who are viewing this thread