Keiyaku Shimai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A younger sister who loves her older sister

Dex-chan lover
I get what you mean. I think it's done as a reaction to how 99% of media makes everyone straight. For Yuri/BL authors who don't give a hoot about straight relationships, they make a fictional universe where straightness is not normalized. It's not about reflecting reality better than existing media has done, but about reaching a specific underserved audience.

FWIW at the end of the day, "reflecting reality" has always been a game of describing the reality you want to exist, not an objective reality. Some people have zero gay friends, some people have 100% gay friends, and there are social circles with every ratio in between. All of them are "reality" for the people within them.
"Reflecting reality" has traditionally amounted to reflecting certain people's reality at the expense of everyone else's. It's always somewhat of a subjective game. As you said, I do understand their comment but I don't have an issue with it in this series.

Dex-chan lover
200w.gif

Dex-chan lover
jeeeeeeeesus christ

get therapy get therapy get therapy get therapy get therapy get therapy get therapy get therapy get therapy get therapy get therapy get therapy

Dex-chan lover
oh hey so there was actual incest! Don't we all just love it? /j

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I remember when I was little I was jelous of my sister's boyfriend because she wasn't playing with me as much. That is normal. This girl is in need of therapy.

It's fine to find a partner you love but not under the guise of a sister. She needs to let go of this unhealthy obsession and learn to love in a normal healthy way.

Age-gap aside, she needs to grow more both literally (age) and emotionally before she can find hapiness as she is now.

Her older sister is very much to blame here though as she never really tried to stop this unhealthy mindset and essentially groomed meguru. The dad sending her far away is actually very reasonable on his part. If one of your kids is molesting your other kid, that's not something that can be ignored. Like holy moly 0_0

Dex-chan lover
For those that missed it, the Dad was barely present because he spends most of his time working. His wife was gay, and since he was barely home, she decided to act on it and ditch her family. His daughters only had each other for emotional support, especially his youngest. Instead of finding a way to become more present in his family's lives, he tried to control them by separating everyone. Meguru had zero positive role models to learn how to manage her feelings.

Dad- Absentee, strict father.
Mom- Gave up on her unhappy family
Older Sister- Unable to properly explain why sister kissing is forbidden, forced to move away as a band-aid solution.
Meguru- Emotional wreck neglected child, gay, had no one she could confide in and grow up with.

In conclusion, her family was useless. Meguru needs therapy and stability.
You say the Older Sister "just" couldn't explain why sister kissing is bad, but she went along with it, instead of being the proper adult in that case and defusing the situation..

So she holds just as much blame, honestly kinda feel like she also moved due to her own decision for some part, since she may or may not also hold some "affection" for her sister, but that's just what I think could be talking out of my butt 🙄

Power Uploader
FWIW at the end of the day, "reflecting reality" has always been a game of describing the reality you want to exist, not an objective reality. Some people have zero gay friends, some people have 100% gay friends, and there are social circles with every ratio in between. All of them are "reality" for the people within them.
Very good point. This is why I prefer to discuss a story in term of internal consistency and plausibliity rather than being "realistic."

So she holds just as much blame, honestly kinda feel like she also moved due to her own decision for some part, since she may or may not also hold some "affection" for her sister, but that's just what I think could be talking out of my butt 🙄
The older sister was holding Meguru once the kiss started, implying she was into it. Her face also showed anticipation a few pages earlier. I'd say the feelings are mutual.

Supporter
Is this getting axed? Wtf was this chapter, i thought i was reading Yuri Gal Cleaning, it was a rush of information and all of it was either grim or toxic wtf, even ended on sexual assault wtf is happening on this manga now

Dex-chan lover
This shoe was always going to drop. Now things get a lot more interesting.

We don't know if the sister really wanted to be separated. She's very involved in the kissing, pulling Meguru in. Even before the kissing, she's blushing and hesitating throughout the chapter. She seems to share her sister's feelings, feels guilty about her incestual desires and flees to create distance (since she seems to lack the desired self control).

Kasane got her "kiss," though I don't think she'd be happy if she knew the complicated feelings and dependency that fuels it. That's what'll make things compelling. Now the friends and sister retroactively seem better constructed. I can imagine many ways those three could involve themselves in this dynamic, positively and negatively (both good for a story).
You say the Older Sister "just" couldn't explain why sister kissing is bad, but she went along with it, instead of being the proper adult in that case and defusing the situation..

No, she definitely was into her as well. She was involved in their kissing and even pulled her into a kiss. You don't do those things just because you're "indulging" someone.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fuck you, Knight Heron.

I love mentally-ill teenagers in my yuri manga.

For those that missed it, the Dad was barely present because he spends most of his time working. His wife was gay, and since he was barely home, she decided to act on it and ditch her family. His daughters only had each other for emotional support, especially his youngest. Instead of finding a way to become more present in his family's lives, he tried to control them by separating everyone. Meguru had zero positive role models to learn how to manage her feelings.

Older Sister- Unable to properly explain why sister kissing is forbidden, forced to move away as a band-aid solution.
Meguru- Emotional wreck neglected child, gay, had no one she could confide in and grow up with.

Well said

Dex-chan lover
Wincest only makes it better. Meguru had her love forcefully removed, got neglected for years and now she finally found a new love and, even if she resembles her, she became more than that to her. Now we just need to wait for yuri to bloom again with the two of them and she'll get healed with someone who will never leave her. This is the best possible outcome.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh my god the whole gang needs therapy asap, little sis needs guidance for how to express emotions and how to keep them from becoming a dumpster fire of boundary crossings, also what kind of adult gets hammered with a minor nearby, everyone needs a timeout!!

Dex-chan lover

Their mother didn't walk out on them: she is dead! (Before that, the most likely scenario is that they got divorced, and she got custody of Meguru while Hiromi went with her father.) In chapter 14, you can see someone (probably the father) burning incense at the family altar, with her portrait displayed. Her mother's death is why Meguru was left in her father's care again.

YN48JeR.png

It is still a good question why the girls were raised separately.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread