Keiyaku Shimai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A younger sister who loves her older sister

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm also kind of confused, what exactly made the dad look so bad now ? o_o ..

He just reacted how most people would react, when the older sister puts her hands on her younger sister 😵

Meanwhile we've seen the Mum literally make out with random Woman, while her children are present
Yeah like, did the person even read the same story we did? Cause the father was literally the only decent/normal person here… Like the mom gets a W for atleast doing it with women in a GL, but other than that, she is pure trash. The sisters, we dont need to talk about that, lets just say the dad did the what 99% of all other parents would do, hell he probably did less than some would do…

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the "I'm incestuously gay because mom was a single lesbian hookuper" trope

Dex-chan lover
The sis just blushed 👀 I hope the sis didn't fell for meguru right?

Dex-chan lover
You say the Older Sister "just" couldn't explain why sister kissing is bad, but she went along with it, instead of being the proper adult in that case and defusing the situation..

So she holds just as much blame, honestly kinda feel like she also moved due to her own decision for some part, since she may or may not also hold some "affection" for her sister, but that's just what I think could be talking out of my butt 🙄
I'm not completely sure on the specifics, but was Meguru's sister an actual adult in that flashback? I'm pretty sure she was a highschooler at the time, so not exactly someone who I'd call a "proper adult". Sure she should have pushed Meguru away and she did hesitate, but it seems like she feels the same as Meguru.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not completely sure on the specifics, but was Meguru's sister an actual adult in that flashback? I'm pretty sure she was a highschooler at the time, so not exactly someone who I'd call a "proper adult". Sure she should have pushed Meguru away and she did hesitate, but it seems like she feels the same as Meguru.
She is ten years older than Meguru and was already 20 when they first met - she is absofuckinglutely adult enough to know better.

Dex-chan lover
She is ten years older than Meguru and was already 20 when they first met - she is absofuckinglutely adult enough to know better.
Damn, you're absolutely right, Jesus that makes everything way worse.

Dex-chan lover
where’s the gay son

f14.png

Dex-chan lover
Dad- Absentee, strict father.
Mom- Gave up on her unhappy family
Older Sister- Unable to properly explain why sister kissing is forbidden, forced to move away as a band-aid solution.
Meguru- Emotional wreck neglected child, gay, had no one she could confide in and grow up with.

In conclusion, her family was useless. Meguru needs therapy and stability
yeah rather than playing the blame game with any of the characters it’s more like four people who were never going to be healthy for each other were forced into a family together by a tragedy of circumstances and birth

no one decision by any single character was going to make them a happy family and separating and moving on with other people is probably best for them, which is what’s happening so great

Double-page supporter
This family needs therapy so bad, goodness wtf is this kinda of family.. hoping meguru gets the help she needs and stops thjnking about her weird ass sister and comparing her to mc:facepalm:

Aggregator gang
Damn Wtf so the older sister was wilding with her lil sister 💀💀💀💀 this shit is all messed up oh my god...

Dex-chan lover
Read this after Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri . Impressed by this author's consistency and quality. Hopefully the translation continues. Big Sis had that immature Mousou Sensei type immaturity vibe initially but now the Drama tag looks like it needs to be added. So many ways this story could go.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this entire situation is really just sad.
Also what the hell is up with the dad. Can't even be arsed to even try and help his daughter himself, neither after the death of her mother, nor after the whole debacle with her sister? A maid? Are you for real? You are fully well informed that your daughter has a completely fucked up sense of boundaries, is likely still grieving over the loss of her mother, and literally all alone without any type of support network, and your only priority is to send someone over who makes sure that the house is kept clean and Meguru is fed?
And when she sends away that maid, you don't even try to come up with anything else?
You're just going to fuck off and leave your underage daughter, who clearly needs help, alone?
All things considered, I am surprised Meguru isn't even more messed up than she is now.

Also, that thing with her sister moving overseas? I don't buy it for a second. She's probably not even married. Likely just her father lying to Meguru, in an attempt to make her give up on Hirumi. Would be willing to bet on her living not even that far away (starting over in a completely new location isn't that easy, after all, and all she needs to do is to avoid places where Meguru would be - and they totally will not run into each other during an inopportune time later in this manga).

Supporter
You all are insane. You don't know anything about the mother's relationships with women, except that they exist. The only thing we know about the dad is that he is permanently absent, and sent away the sister.

All this other bullshit you folks are making up is pure speculation stemming from what I can only assume is internalized sexism and homophobia.

Gross.

Fed-Kun's army
The older sister moved away knowing it would mentally crush her younger sister. How is that remotely healthier than properly addressing the situation? The whole situation reaks with the father and the older sister conspiring against the mother (custody battle) and using lil sis as a pawn. Remember big sis started the contract idea, having an idea what her lil sis was like knowing shed be reporting everything to her father.

Hope there's more explanation on the mother and father's deal. Right now though it's starting to look like another yuri collapsing into too much drama. Why do all the yuri mangas have to go this way?

Users who are viewing this thread