Keiyaku Shimai

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 8, 2020
Messages
9,622
Naisu
683153883249639477.gif
 
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2024
Messages
15
if you could can you please update Amasaya or Fuzoroi no Renri?
also maybe Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi if it has been dropped.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Messages
2,884
its nasty asf what she had with her own biological sister. i might drop this for good honestly this whole thing plays into a kink of liking ur sister romantically
Uh, duh? Like Yuri incest is basically the whole premise of the Fuckin manga dude?
 
Joined
Mar 26, 2025
Messages
1
its nasty asf what she had with her own biological sister. i might drop this for good honestly this whole thing plays into a kink of liking ur sister romantically
I agree. I usually filter my searches and I tend to specify that I don't want "loli" or "incest" so I thought I was safe until she started making out with her older sister. Gross. Super Gross. I wanna throw up and die :)
 
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
3
Such a shame. If it weren't for the incest and pedophilia, I could keep reading, but they ruined a work with so much potential.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top