Keizoku wa Maryoku Nari - Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
I have to wonder about MC. Infinite magic power and strength, but freaks out when facing an ogre because he doesn't have a magic sword? So his loli waifu have to take care of it for him?
What even is the point of all of his stats if he can't use them without the sword?

Dex-chan lover
Grandpa is badass.

Also.

Magic: O-Face Generator has leveled up to Rank 2.

@rokegle135 having his memories doesn't mean his mind can see through a perception attack. It's like having the brain of a 40 year old while trying to see through a magical blindness spell that ruins your field of view by messing with the information your brain receives from your eyes. That's just what I think at least it's probably just shonen logic

Dex-chan lover
@phalanx21 I'm gonna assume he's the reincarnation of the demon lord. Ironically reincarnated as the hero's grandson. It would make sense since the demon lord's sword even accepted him as her master.

I'm here for the plot and I'm not here for those loli with ahegao face, so don't get me wrong ok!!

Group Leader
the way the author constantly reminds us that these are indeed young children, and then right afterwards does shit like make them ahegao is fucking weird

Fed-Kun's army
His stats is like me when building my rpg characters. Add required stats to equip armor.... THEN MAX THE SHIT OUT OF THE PRIMARY DAMAGE STAT.

damn..... do it in moderation, or they'll break and addicted to.... mana

edit : ohh wait they already addicted to it like those dj with mind break tag

Double-page supporter
@DrHizzle
the way the author constantly reminds us that these are indeed blood related siblings, and then right afterwards does shit like make them have sex is fucking weird
- You, on hentai with an [incest] tag

Users who are viewing this thread