Kekkai Sensen: Back 2 Back - Vol. 9 Ch. 25 - Calamity Auction Pt. 8

Dex-chan lover
@shades7000 I think that is the portal the Blood Breeds use, it seems some sort of bio-magical entity that can transverse space by its own rules, i thought it was some spell the first times i saw it but by the last pages it seems to be much more than that and it isnt only one but many.

With Femto being able to create biological beings that can defy the fundamental laws of existence i think a magical-organic being that serves as means of instant transport is cheap stuff.

What the hell, they scanned, learned, and then created their own versions of Big Dipper-style Blood Martial Arts in no less than minutes? I know that Blood Breed is insane but not to this level.

I'm kinda tired of these two. Yes, yes, they are OP, we know. In the end, they will be sealed by Klaus, anyway. And I'm a bit sad that we got to see cool powered up forms of Zed and Zapp... and they still didn't really get a chance to shine. :(

Would be nice if Chain was allowed to kick more ass in comparison, especially since we haven't seen much of her in action in either series.

Also, if they ever make a continuation of the anime (I'm still waiting!), I hope this arc will be a bit less confusing than the latest chapters, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread