Kekkai Sensen: Back 2 Back

Great manga a Little strange some times but very good to read :) I like it very much 🤗

Quick question: Assuming I've only seen the anime but not read the prequel manga, how much would I miss out on if I were to start with Back 2 Back?
(Mostly asking because the prequel isn't fully scanslated and importing everything would be too expensive.)

If you watched both seasons, you won't be missing out on much since the anime covers most of the first series minus a couple chapters. back 2 back is mostly new material so you'll be good for the most part :00

Does this manga have a linear plot? 'Cause I'm not seeing it and the Blood Breeds seem like some side nuisance at this point. Might as well be a slice of life indeed and give the characters some personal arcs.

It feels like its been ages, but its only been 14 days. I guess were gonna have to wait again

There are actually two unstranslated chapters from volumes 2 and 4 that haven't been marked as missing (they're the actual ch.7 & 13). They were adapted into the OVA so perhaps that's why they were skipped.

Oh my gosh that was wild! Thank you for translating it! Till the next 3 months.

Dex-chan lover
Quick question: Assuming I've only seen the anime but not read the prequel manga, how much would I miss out on if I were to start with Back 2 Back?
(Mostly asking because the prequel isn't fully scanslated and importing everything would be too expensive.)
Not much, truth be told.

There are some stories that arent covered, and the anime only story, but the gist of the story is there.

Users who are viewing this thread