Kekkai Sensen Beat 3 Peat - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Saving Steven Starphase

Dex-chan lover
Steven is a shrewd MF... but Libra wouldn't be close to as functional without him being its darker side.

He isn't even a necessary evil, he is just necessary, hell... Klaus is a total boy scout but he never hesitates to use LETHAL force when necessary, the only enemies that don't end as pulp after he finishes them are the blood breeds, which says a lot about how brutal he can be.

But Steven is more subtle, he takes no pleasure in the good people he has to blindside to do what is needed, and even some criminals he knows are just lost people he feels pity for... but it would help if he toned down the casanova attitude, because with how motivated that woman was if Chain hadn't been quick on the uptake he was fucked XD.

And our queen just got prettier, the white streak on her hair is beautiful, and that restaurant better be expensive after she bailed him out.

The invisible werewolves are another of the many ability users in this series that I am super curious to understand how they came to be, I understand how their abilities work and I think that they get their power by a special contract (even if I don't understand why the "werewolf" part), but I wanted to know how they exist, where the get their powers, and why most seems to be working with Libra.

I really want to know how the primary abilities we see Libra using came to be and how its respective users came to have those abilities, i know it probably won't happen as Nightow-sensei loves being vague with such info, but I can dream.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
anyway im just reminded of the chapter where steven is so desperate to have friends and then even though he sees the betrayal coming he still mourns losing the pretend friendship he has and like. everyone comes points and laughs at him for being forever alone (crying)

Users who are viewing this thread