Kekkai Sensen

A note: The name of the city is translated as "Jerusalem's Lot" in this release. This is incorrect. As in the anime, the true reading is "Hellsalem's Lot." The katakana is ヘルサレムス・ロット, or "Herusaremusu rotto," but Jerusalem is not "Herusaremu," but "Erusaremu." This has been a random PSA.

PS: if anyone gets upset about "you can pronounce ヘ (he) like エ (e)," know that Jerusalem uses エ while the manga and anime use ヘ, so it's still Hellsalem's Lot.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is wondering, "Why all the missing chapters?" Dark Horse licensed super early so translations stopped at ch. 5. The last couple of chapters were done to so people couple jump right into Back to Back. Fair warning, don't buy from Amazon. They want anywhere from $10 to $50 for volumes.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I recommend a manga version over the anime but in this case, the anime is quality work with more consistent art than the manga. I find it much easier to follow the anime.

Even on the Dark Horse comics website you can easily buy volumes 1-3 and 8-10 but for some reason volumes 4-6 are like...endangered species. No direct sales through the website and on Amazon vol 4 is $200 lmao

One day I will be able to read this series. One day.

(Also don't try and tell me to buy the manga second hand, if I could get them at a reasonable price I would have by now)

when this series Is finally completed It will be the best day in humanity's history

Dex-chan lover
whoever picks this series up and translates it fully will get 10 years of good luck

Users who are viewing this thread