Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I'm assuming he dreamed all of this? Or he's talking to ghosts because of all the stress.

Group Leader
Hi guys, we decided to pick this up tentatively. If they drop another bomb like that I can't promise we won't drop it though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just in case you're curious:
The angst continues for another chapter and after that it's back to more light hearted adventure like the earlier chapters. So, idk. Hold on, I guess?

Thank you for picking up- it’s hard to imagine this to be light hearted after the last chapter

Thank you for picking this up :D looking forward for this actually, kinda like the development

Really glad someone decided to pick this up, can't wait for chapter to see just WTH is going on

Double-page supporter
Dude. I don't wanna read this but I want to know how he heals from this. Not completely, that doesn't seem possible, but how he lives on.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it he was dreaming but their look when he said he was glad they are safe look like they are remnants/ghost/spirit. And if he was dreaming how would he know his name was something significant.
Or he just gone mad...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Even if you drop it soon after, I did want to see how he wraps up and starts anew. I actually really like the series and some of the direction, even if it is heartbreaking. But maybe if it goes back to lighthearted story again, that is fine too. This MC deserves it at least. Can't wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread