Kekkaishi e no Tensei

Dex-chan lover
Basically, the biggest problem with this manga is that MC gets nerfed by the writer for the sake of 'plot progression' and 'drama', which infuriates me to no end.

I'm 26 chapters in and I can say with confidence that this manga is a 5 at best, it would be less painful to read a cliche op isekai manga.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I've read ch36-38 after long break and I can't remember any of the characters nor the plot. It's bland and generic. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Man wtf.. i was really starting to like Eril and felt like the MC would give her a new happy life. And the author fucking killed her off. I'm really depressed after reading that.

Atleast Eril could've survived the tragedy and lived a good life with Lynos, but noooo she too had to be killed.

And reading these other spoilers, i can't but help wish she was spared to make this story more worth reading. Like how they overcome their loss together.

Ughhh.. idk if i ever read something worse than this trash. This one is gonna be on top tier shitty list for me.
The plot and character development is somewhat so so so fking shallow, MC’s whole family basically got massacred overnight and he didn’t even grieve or mourn, just a lil sad for 2 chapters and goes happy-go-round with a talking fox and a hybrid unicorn+pegasus suddenly forgot about the genocide of his own family that literally just happened a while ago lmfao.
He also basically do nothing when the massacre happened but after all his family died then KABOOM he suddenly OP and wiped out whole castleground with all the people in it including the enemies ffs.
I don’t even know what story or plot the author try to achieve, but goddamnit you earn a place in ma heart for the worst manga I’ve ever read, congratulations.
For anyone who try to read this, don’t bother, waste of time, I tried to give it another chance and endure to pass at least 10 chapters, but is too shitty i totally dropped it on chapter 16.

Last edited:
Ughhh.. idk if i ever read something worse than this trash. This one is gonna be on top tier shitty list for me.
The plot and character development is somewhat so so so fking shallow, MC’s whole family basically got massacred overnight and he didn’t even grieve or mourn, just a lil sad for 2 chapters and goes happy-go-round with a talking fox and a hybrid unicorn+pegasus suddenly forgot about the genocide of his own family that literally just happened a while ago lmfao.
He also basically do nothing when the massacre happened but after all his family died then KABOOM he suddenly OP and wiped out whole castleground with all the people in it including the enemies ffs.
I don’t even know what story or plot the author try to achieve, but goddamnit you earn a place in ma heart for the worst manga I’ve ever read, congratulations.
For anyone who try to read this, don’t bother, waste of time, I tried to give it another chance and endure to pass at least 10 chapters, but is too shitty i totally dropped it on chapter 16.

Last edited:
yalls entitlement is wild. the demands yall have for a story that isnt yours to tell and especially when you dont even have the skills or ability to make some thing better yet call it trash is amazing, on top of the fact that you dont even pay for it, so why would anyone even listen to your wild opinions lmao. i dont get how you all can take this so seriously.

TL;DR
stfu lmao, or make something better (for free, mind you) crybaby

Dex-chan lover
Say what you want about the generic plot, what I can appreciate is this mangaka doesn’t shy away from people looking old, young, skinny, or fat.

That’s something worth respecting in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
I get that the tags are for the first few chapters but honestly they really dont belong there for the story. All the tragedy, the gore, and the drama happens in the first few chapters and then completely disappears and becomes the most boring generic isekai slow life trash thats kinda nice to look at. But the art can only do so much when the story is so mind numbingly one-dimensional. This didnt deserve to survive this long but I guarantee the waifus are what gives this manga the views needed to get serialized this long. 4/10 would not recommend

Users who are viewing this thread