Kekkon Made Ecchi wa Kinshi!? Nengan no Shoya wo Mukaeta Futari no Ohanashi.

????? FL asking for divorce at only chapter 5 and even after the misunderstanding has been cleared??? wtf ?????

How to Make proper Dramaless smut:
1. No useless characters
2.Only one couple
3.Maybe childhood friends to add some thickness to the plot.
4.Maybe...just maybe you add a baby.Smut doesn't mean all the other tags are nullified.You can also show some normal romance and character development and wholesome moments.
5.Now I know NewlyWeds are like horny rabbits but even they have better communication than these "Childhood Friends".Which makes no sense how you'd know someone for 10+ years and not have proper communication and a sense of understanding but we need drama/love rival to drag out the story because there is no other way for progress of the story.

i was expecting to see some wholesome content,,and all i ever got was a dumb couple. they could literally solve this shit immediately if they talked to each other and yet when masa noticed her worries he didn’t even say anything. same with the shiho asking for a divorce when anna already resolved the misunderstanding. what tf did i just read

Double-page supporter
This is some giga dogshit

MROK9FP.jpg

people saying this couple is dumb and stupid and stuff but umm isnt that pretty obvious from the start? i mean the girl liked the guy for so long even though hes pretty cold and distant back then and the girl never changed her mind? i mean as much as i dont really want to call that dumb and/or stupid it pretty much is that for readers most of the time even though you can (or maybe should) call it innocence or naivety. and yes thats still their issue until now and yes maybe we should expect them to mature or act like adults but um its not like thats something that only happens in fiction lol there so many people in relationships that go through what they did and many times more and worse in REAL LIFE so maybe be more understanding.

If you wanted something mature or something similar you shouldve dropped this back during ch1 and spared yourself the disappointment and time to read it and write comments.

Uuugh i love toyama sensei's work so much. Althought this one isnt rlly that gud but u should definitely check out the rest. I can assure u toyama sensei's smut seize to disspoint 2/3 times

i dont think this is as bad as people make it sound to be,a wholesome manga i would say,i read trainwreck of a manga and this is absolutely fine,

@JustNatsuki, nothing twilight he didnt turn into a wolf... not physically

F***k y'all to whoever thinks this is trash because YOU'RE THE TRASH!! This here is wholesome and y'all haters suck

I'm not sure whether this is wholsome or not but I'm pretty sure about this manga sure is one of my favourites

Edit:I'm not sure whether this is wholsome or not but I'm pretty sure this manga is one of my favourites

"Small misunderstanding" bitch its not a small misunderstanding when you try to get a
divorce
over it
Also in chapter 7 she
drugs and rapes him
, she's a terrible person wtf

Why do they always make the characters so toxic 😩

when the ml resorted to forcing the fl to have sex instead of having an adult conversation about her wanting a divorce and then going as far as to say that he’s gonna make her pregnant so she can’t leave him !? Like wtfff! And then the fl drugging him without his consent??? They’re both so horrible

I’ll probably still continue to read it tho since it’s like a train wreck I can’t look away from

On another website someone said that the author ran away can someone confirm if this is true please 😔

Wow, so he
molested her in her sleep???

This series was toxic as heck. Not just him, but her too.

Epitome of Shoujo female main characteristic. Dumb, delusional, selfish and whiny.

Users who are viewing this thread