Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
thanks! fake marriage with divorce in mind is an interesting concept, tho i'm surprised more ppl wouldn't do something like this irl to get their parents to shut up, if not like "i got married and divorced right away b/c '30 and divorced once' sounds better than '30 and still single'

at least they were friends to begin with rather than trying to find someone online (tho unless they were also desperate for some reason or got paid that would seem suspicious [worked out for Shanai Marriage Honey tho that's more 'shoujo'])

guessing this will end in them either finding a real partner, or falling in love for real like the cliche, tho based on how she eats/works, it'll def lead into him being a 'househusband'/malewife/trophy husband/gold digger XD (well, is there a term for a gold digger post-success/marriage)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This one was cute. Looking forward to reading more of it.
The one with a similar premise by the world god only knows manga also has an anime soon iirc. Though I haven't read that one I must admit.

I don't know why, but the way they draw him ... somehow make me had these scary goosebumps.

Dex-chan lover
roomba560_sideview.jpg
You vs the thing she tells you not to worry about
Personally, waiting for that chapter to release (if exists) :pepehmm:.
I haven't read the raws yet but It should be fun to read if that happens.

Dex-chan lover
LOL, this 100 days marriage reminds me of those 100 days hardcore minecraft videos.
"I got married for 100 days and this happens".

Dex-chan lover
thanks! fake marriage with divorce in mind is an interesting concept, tho i'm surprised more ppl wouldn't do something like this irl to get their parents to shut up, if not like "i got married and divorced right away b/c '30 and divorced once' sounds better than '30 and still single'

at least they were friends to begin with rather than trying to find someone online (tho unless they were also desperate for some reason or got paid that would seem suspicious [worked out for Shanai Marriage Honey tho that's more 'shoujo'])

guessing this will end in them either finding a real partner, or falling in love for real like the cliche, tho based on how she eats/works, it'll def lead into him being a 'househusband'/malewife/trophy husband/gold digger XD (well, is there a term for a gold digger post-success/marriage)
Reason this scenario doesn't really play out irl is because they have no real incentive to get divorced unless they actually meet someone else. Often by the time they meet someone else they're already used to each other and basically became a real couple.

I mean if you know someone of the opposite sex that you trust and are close enough as to try and pull this stunt then you might as well go all the way and try to make it work. The hassle of divorce just isn't worth it if you're going to do this anyways

Dex-chan lover
I really like the art.
The art makes Rui beautiful and I like her design
I like characters who just seem like they don't care and laid back

Dex-chan lover
Do anyone know what exactly the "food" she made is? I sort of want to try them after seeing them in so many places

Dex-chan lover
Some of the mentality here is kinda annoying. "why would she date a loser like me? " ; "she's my only friend and even after high school we've made a point to hang out every now and then."

I mean heck, she's who you went to after your parents kicked you out. You're clearly at least close friends. You don't need to have romance on the mind, but it's just rude to assume someone like that sees you as a loser. On the other hand the female lead seems WAAAY too detached socially and from reality. I'm actually going to backtrack a little and ask, why are they friends? She doesn't seem the type that would have friends period. Like just realistically the ML seems way too passive and insecure to have asked her to hang out (there's a flashback of them in someone's bedroom playing video games; no way he invited her over with this personality). The FL just seems too apathetic to care. I mean granted we haven't gotten her POV so maybe she just has a cold demeanor but has always seen the ML has a great friend? The ending at least hints at that. Still I have to wonder how they ever became close friends.

Why did he become a NEET? At least if he's looking for a job, isn't there usually part-time work available? And why did he only think about looking for part-time work after getting kicked out? Or did he work before but is now unemployed?
This. So much this. I feel like the author just wanted an excuse and didn't care, but this so far pokes so many holes. As it's usually depicted, being a NEET isn't just being jobless (rather you could have a job), it's being a shut-in and barely going outside period. It seems attached to extreme social anxiety or some type of trauma or fear or something. Here the ML has no problem engaging socially. He got an interview for a part time the day after he got kicked out (or within a few days of it depending on how time passed) and he talked about getting a full time job in 100 days like it's not too stressful for him. It also didn't seem like he has something in his job history or lacks certain credentials (like a HS diploma). We also saw him get stressed about being useless and it was revealed he's used to cooking and doing other chores daily, so it's not like he wasn't pulling his own weight at home. So like wtf? Why did his mom actually kick him out? Was he laid off and she just wasn't having it? Is he actually a bum at home who didn't try for a job until he got kicked out? Literally either his family's awful or we break the character established in chapter one.

Though I guess the premise isn't popping back up again. Personally I feel like as a starting chapter to establish the series this is kinda rough and full of plot holes, but the ending pages suggest a fine series moving forward. God they both need so much character development too. Like how the hell did these people graduate high school with personalities this undeveloped?

Dex-chan lover
Some of the mentality here is kinda annoying. "why would she date a loser like me? " ; "she's my only friend and even after high school we've made a point to hang out every now and then."

I mean heck, she's who you went to after your parents kicked you out. You're clearly at least close friends. You don't need to have romance on the mind, but it's just rude to assume someone like that sees you as a loser. On the other hand the female lead seems WAAAY too detached socially and from reality. I'm actually going to backtrack a little and ask, why are they friends? She doesn't seem the type that would have friends period. Like just realistically the ML seems way too passive and insecure to have asked her to hang out (there's a flashback of them in someone's bedroom playing video games; no way he invited her over with this personality). The FL just seems too apathetic to care. I mean granted we haven't gotten her POV so maybe she just has a cold demeanor but has always seen the ML has a great friend? The ending at least hints at that. Still I have to wonder how they ever became close friends.
"You always go along with whatever crazy thing I tell you to do" sounds like she was the one who reached out and became friends, probably because she was bored and found it funny that the dude would do whatever she asked him to do.

Dex-chan lover
I like the premise, it reminds me of 365 Days to the Wedding but the exact opposite. Since both the lead thirty, i was hoping for a little more mature romance, but the male lead has the romantic aptitude of a middle schooler, i wouldn't have any complain if the author managed to execute the character well though. The female lead here reminds me of the female lead in Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari, so that's a plus.

All in all, this one has potential for sure but at the same time also has the potential to be axed quickly, despite that i will be definitely following this one.

Users who are viewing this thread