Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
It's fine, Kouhai is a bit annoying now but I am 99% sure she'll eventually be their biggest shipper.

Also, loving how this is setting up for Rui to eventually really be in love with him. She's so detached now but that'll change slowly but surely.

Good chapter and thanks for the SL

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a bs but if you can give an example for different manga, I retrieve my statement.
In The Mentor and the New Employee Who Gradually Change Each Other,
there is a group of women who go from absolutely hating the FL and looking to sabotage their relationship to being the main ones who ship them

In Dekinai Futari,
Who used to be the biggest love rival (and it was an annoying arc) became the biggest supporter and even protector of the main pairing's relationship.

In I Thought She Was a Yandere,
The yandere love rival/'cousin' becomes the biggest shipper of the main pair. It was written in a haphazard way but it's exactly what happened, she sets up dates and all for them

Just a few examples off the top of my head from what I've recently read. But in general, "skeptical friend/rival becoming an ally/supporter" isn't too rare of a trope.

That chick so annoying
And i still don't know he become a neet in the first place.
He's romanticism but also gloomy? How?
The way I read it, he wasn't really a neet. He was just devoted to taking care of his grandmother when presumably no one else was and then when she died, they just kicked him out since that's all he did.

Double-page supporter
I just think he got depressed be because of his grandmother... but he is a loser right now.

It Will be nice seeing her fall for him and maybe another woman coming into play.

Fed-Kun's army
The way I read it, he wasn't really a neet. He was just devoted to taking care of his grandmother when presumably no one else was and then when she died, they just kicked him out since that's all he did.
This seems to have a very strong vibe of the FMC in Kono Setsugen de Kimi ga Zutto Waratte Irareru you ni but this time failed to stand up for himself - his cooking skills might be a clue of what he did previously

Users who are viewing this thread