Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Like seriously, do the people saying that she sucks and they don't want to see her anymore say the same thing about Darth Vader when they watch Star Wars? "This guy sucks, he keeps getting in the way!"
"People hate this character??? M-must be because they're too stupid!!!"
images

^ that's what you look like rn

People hate her cuz she's annoying, simple as that. There are MANY ways in how they could've done a side character with that purpose, and the author chose an awful one.

Lemme guess, a couple chapters down the line it's gonna be revealed that she's ""secretly"" in love with her senpai in order to stir up more drama (and to attract yurishippers since they're suckers for that trope)

Dex-chan lover
Pacing is this manga's worst enemy. First off why keep beating around the bush with the past? It creates such unnatural dialogue between who are supposed to be long time friends (based on their personalities, probably each other's only friend). Though for that matter seriously how are these two friends?? I just truly cannot imagine either of them inviting the other to hang out and going out of their way to stay in touch post high school.

The suggestion here is that the MC was depressed over his grandmother's death, wouldn't get a job, and got kicked out of the house for it... WTF?! Like that's either his mom or dad's mother and both of them were just like "get over it or go live in the streets"? Also why did it work??? I really don't like the implication here.

Also love that we got an annoying obsessed kouhai, before even learning what the FL does for a living 😑

Dex-chan lover
This just scratches the itch just right for these types of manga Genres that I hardly frequent

Dex-chan lover
I hope her being "emotionless" changes a bit as she (presumably) falls in love with him, idm the whole emotionless cool wife thing, but theres been quite a few mangas coming out with that basis lately, so id like to c some shyness or blushing etc later on while maintaining her "cool" character.

My Take. His Uncle kick him because his Grandma left a will for him and did not wanted him to take it. So somehow and someway the will was wrothe in her law firms

Dex-chan lover
People hate her cuz she's annoying, simple as that. There are MANY ways in how they could've done a side character with that purpose, and the author chose an awful one.
But that's not what I'm responding to. People aren't saying "this character should be written better", they're saying "why is there such a character?". There's a clear reason why there is such a character.

Before slinging insults towards me, consider what I'm actually saying.

Dex-chan lover
Rui has the right idea of it. Wedding rings are ridiculously overpriced anyways.

If it were me I'd just go for a decent ring, and spend most of the money on a trip somewhere with my spouse.

Dex-chan lover
But that's not what I'm responding to. People aren't saying "this character should be written better", they're saying "why is there such a character?". There's a clear reason why there is such a character.

Before slinging insults towards me, consider what I'm actually saying.
When you see in the thread "why there is such a character", read as "why there is such a unreasonable annoying character"
seems like i'm hating so much on her but nah, shes just bad

Dex-chan lover
i thought u were joking..
actually i still dont know i'm confused

she doesnt act like an adult
manga authors sometimes make adult characters that act like teens (or worse). I always find it unfit

..... You don't talk or go outside, do you?

Lots of adults have child-like personalities and other various personalities. Plenty of autistic and neurodivergent adults have "child-like" personalities too. I've met adults who act "grown up" but have the emotional intelligence of a kid. The fact you only point out mangakas as if Japan is the "only culture who likes it when adults act like kids" shows how racist you are as well. Cartoons from the USA have adults acting like kids too. iCarly made fun of Disney for having the adults act stupid.

Dex-chan lover
It will be good if the kouhai keep her role being comedic relief

Dex-chan lover
..... You don't talk or go outside, do you?

Lots of adults have child-like personalities and other various personalities. Plenty of autistic and neurodivergent adults have "child-like" personalities too. I've met adults who act "grown up" but have the emotional intelligence of a kid. The fact you only point out mangakas as if Japan is the "only culture who likes it when adults act like kids" shows how racist you are as well. Cartoons from the USA have adults acting like kids too. iCarly made fun of Disney for having the adults act stupid.
you know, i did a long comment trying to explain, but i've concluded that is too much for nothing. so lets go only with this:

sometimes, is a common manga thing to have an "adult" environment (such as a company) with apparently teenages characters, like they were on highscool. just how am i racist for saying this sos :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread