Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what Itsuki will do now. He seemed like he genuinely cared about Kyousuke so I wonder if that'll make him give up on getting Rui to divorce. Well Rui is already planning on divorcing so I guess he'll be the poor guy trying to pick her up on the rebound but just getting her to bounce back to Kyousuke. We'll see.
We all know they ain’t getting divorced. And if they do it will be a temporary thing. They are gonna stay together for real

No wonder she's eating so much, being as hyper as that is definitely consuming a ton of energy

b58

Dex-chan lover
Every single character in this manga is very exaggerated in some way, no point in hating them over it :p I like it so far

Double-page supporter
Whelp, what I said in the last chapter discussion was wrong. Totally didn’t think that Itsuki was Rui’s ex.

But damn, that’s some dedication from this ex to better themselves to ask her out again…but bro being super creepy at the end of the day.

I love how nonchalant Rui is about it all and continues to point out she has a husband already so Itsuki wanting to date her again is going to most likely go nowhere. Also seems like their relationship probably didn’t last all that long based on the fact she was like “I’ll try romance” and then decided it wasn’t worth it.

Her pondering face over why she chose Kyousuke was both hilarious and something I’ve wanted to see. Why did she choose him in the end? She probably has some deep seated affections for him because of all the time they’ve spent together and doesn’t recognize it yet. May not be feelings of love, though, but affection for him nonetheless.

Our girlfailure is ridiculous and can be funny at times. Totally wish the author would tone down some of the antics, though.

Rui’s heartfelt smile with Kyousuke solidifies that she has affection for him and it was absolutely incredible to see.

And then when Itsuki and Kyousuke meet…loved that whole thing.
Our FMC is quite the emotionally stunted individual, I'd even say emotionally stupid but she tries her best and at least she takes steps towards showing MC she cares about him

Dex-chan lover
“I don’t know these two very well, but I know they are creeps”

Something every ugly guy deals with every day of their life. Imagine every person thinks you are a monster for just being unattractive. And the worst most frustrating part, is it’s almost impossible to have anyone acknowledge society and people in general treat prettier people better. They will take that and use it as another attack against you. Like a monster, who doesn’t realize they are the most evil self-absorbed person in the world.
Speak your fucking truth dude

Dex-chan lover
Our FMC is quite the emotionally stunted individual, I'd even say emotionally stupid but she tries her best and at least she takes steps towards showing MC she cares about him

Oh she is most definitely emotionally stupid as she just can’t seem to grasp anything. But, that doesn’t mean she doesn’t care deep down. I think that’s the whole point. Like i said before she most likely has deep seated affections for Kyousuke (whatever they may be) and he is the only one she feels that way about, but she doesn't actually realize it yet because she is emotionally stunted and has never had to think or act on any feelings at all.

The fact she is even trying with him, even though they got married with divorce in mind, is telling enough. She doesn’t really care about much of anything, but while she may not understand some things, she is showing she is trying to care for him.

We all know this is going to lead to them being married and happy for real where Rui genuinely smiles a heck of a lot more because she feels loved for Kyousuke. I would be very surprised if it took any other route.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao i forgot itsuki is a guy this whole chapter made me think it's 🌈

Supporter
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought the ex was gay LOL

Dex-chan lover
"Make her....?"......RED FLAG RED FLAG!!!! ALL THE MOTHERF**** RED FLAGS!!!!!! YANDERE ALERT!!!!!! SHOOT TO KILL SHOOT TO KILL!!! HE IS YANDERE AND STALKER!!!

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping Itsuki would be a "looks boyish, but is clearly a girl if the clothes aren't too baggy around the chest" and the genuine care for Kyousuke would lead to a rival for Rui that would give her a kick in the ass to value Kyousuke more. Hope this "obsessive ex" plot point doesn't last too long.

Group Leader
I usually hate weird stalkers inserted into romcoms but at least she finally got the plot moving.
This time it was great. Because Rui san is not the type of character who understands herself in this position. Stalker trope really helped make it clear how Rui san is different with Kyosuke.

Group Leader
“I don’t know these two very well, but I know they are creeps”

Something every ugly guy deals with every day of their life. Imagine every person thinks you are a monster for just being unattractive. And the worst most frustrating part, is it’s almost impossible to have anyone acknowledge society and people in general treat prettier people better. They will take that and use it as another attack against you. Like a monster, who doesn’t realize they are the most evil self-absorbed person in the world.
Creepy post.
There are no ugly guys. Only the lazy ones. There is no self worth without effort. People don't realize how much a minuscule amount of trying every day leads to. You can work out, pay attention to fashion, keep nice and clean haircut, maintain your hygiene, have a responsible job or be a smooth talker. Any combination of those will increase your self worth.

When was the last time you ironed your shirts? I bet you don't do that anymore, because it's pointless, right? Small things like this that require effort but make you look pleasant. Combine them and suddenly you're perceived as an upstanding person.
Whoa, I'm sure most people just don't care. If that really is the case the person should do all they can to move into being "average". Hygiene, grooming, skincare, clothing etc. are all controllable factors.

By the way, it's also awful being attractive. You stand out everywhere, sometimes people will just stand and gawk at you. Blending in is hard. If you try to dress badly, people just think you're being punk, or fashionable. Also takes a lot of work to get back to looking average for attractive people. Not being able to blend in is probably the worse part about being hot imo.
Speak your fucking truth dude

What Jackist is experiencing is phenonmenon called the Horn Effect. It is the opposite of the Halo Effect/Pretty People Privelege:

The horn effect, closely related to the halo effect, is a form of cognitive bias that causes one's perception of another to be unduly influenced by a single negative trait.[1][2][3] An example of the horn effect may be that an observer is more likely to assume a physically unattractive person is morally inferior to an attractive person, despite the lack of relationship between morality and physical appearance.

Dex-chan lover
What Jackist is experiencing is phenonmenon called the Horn Effect. It is the opposite of the Halo Effect/Pretty People Privelege

Do you not believe pretty privileges is a thing? Because I been both sides of the spectrum and people do treat ugly people drastically different. But of course in your mind it’s much easier to explain in a way with fallacies and blame me for the way I feel treated. Not blame the people treating me poorly for treating me poorly. Obviously it’s just my perception.

So if another person perceives anyone that is ugly as being a bad person, thanks to watching hundreds of thousands of videos over and over on repeat, and they judge that ugly person as a bad person because they are ugly, how do you explain the horn effect to them? Because they see the horn and they see it as a justified reason to mock you. And everyone around them says it’s justified as well.

And until people realize that that’s not a good thing, we are going to be stuck in this loop. People like you who just try and explain away things they don’t understand.

Users who are viewing this thread