Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Are You Happy Being Together? (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Now that the trip is mentioned again. I got an idea of how the ending of the series might be, like when they do get married in actual, the trip doesn't give any speciality to couples anymore and they have to go with it.

I don't think this ending is unpredictable for anyone 😅

Thank you for the update 😍💕❤️ I really wish this story will only contain cute moments but it seems it will be lot problems ahead

I wouldn't be surprised if Shinshi got cucked and killed himself

Contributor
Betting that MC/FMC will take the kid under their roof for the time being while they track down the dad, gaining experience as a family unit and strengthening the illusion.

Group Leader
At least
Code:
insert childhood friend
didn't show up... Though it's having some effect on Rika for sure

What's wrong with people why they wishing his father die,this is a goddamn romantic + comedy comic not a fucking Psychologis horror shit

Hope it's not some heavy shit like he found his wife cheating and right now he just find a place to kill himself or something.

Dex-chan lover
The guy is a player smh
Good development between the 2 Mc just for it to go down again feelsbadman hopefully it actually develops and we don’t get endlessly blue balled

Thanks for the translation

I’m totally down with this turning into a Belko-style killing game with the childhood friend as the mastermind. Nothing leads to progress like some adrenaline

The horror/romance combo is rare but can be 🔥🔥🔥

Users who are viewing this thread