Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 1)

Aggregator gang
@Gensou_Eng Can't cheat on a fake fiancee that doesn't even seem to like you enough to answer you when you ask to make the relationship real... :/

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana dude I feel your saltiness haha they didn't say it wasn't her fault, they're probably just theorizing where the story is heading lol

but you're right though it is her fault for leaving him hanging 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, i have faith in the author. All that’s gonna happen is a misunderstanding that will get resolved relatively quick. (Example: nao and the princess)

Edit: wait did nao ever get resolved? Like yeah nao helps FML but did we ever get an answer to her feelings or are we suppose to assume she’s just his friend

Aggregator gang
@kiero13 You're hallucinating then. I'm just stating a fact. Most people would take silence as an answer and decide it's time to move on...unless they were obsessed or just loved the other person too much to make that decision to let go. Stop strawmanning.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana remember the premise?? they can't end their relationship for at least a year to not get sent to winterland.
For a normal relationship, you're 100% right, guy should move on, but they are also astronomically awkward like while she was in mute shouldn't he have asked her if she was okay, like half an hour in silence in that situation would creep the f*ck outta me.

Aggregator gang
@Knighto Yes, I remember the premise. They don't need to stop their fake relationship...they'd just stop getting closer and he would distance himself when they don't need to pretend.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana and now you're heated... Or did you just replied to the wrong user? I wasn't even arguing with you, even agreed with you lol

I just said that the ones you replied to were just theorizing and what you stated couldn't be a reply to them as, I repeat, didn't say anything about anyone who's at fault or not. Unless you were trying to get them to argue with you?

The weather may be cold, but the burning rage I feel towards the female lead keeps me warm and toasty. This third wheeling for some tinder date is a terrible idea, but if our male lead meets some new chick I would honestly be happier. He doesn't deserve to be strung along like this, no one does.

Users who are viewing this thread