Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Are You Okay to Go on a Date? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Prediction time: mom is going to find out, meet with the Male mc and then drama drama and after another 3 chapters nothing progresses and we move onto our next drama plot without any development. Place your bets everybody!

Man I just want some development, 35 chapters and I guess the "breakthrough" is going to happen soon but I don't know when the author is actually going to implement development even though this series had such an amazing premise.

Thanks for the translation

Group Leader
Might be overanalyzing it but I looked up some Japanese landline area codes. Landline numbers starting with 09xxx mostly belongs to prefectures on Kyushu island, including... Kumamoto, which is where the Oohara family is from. Hmmmmm

Of course there's holes in whatever I'm trying to imply here. 090xxx is one of the dialing codes for any mobile numbers and also Okinawa landlines use 098xxx. But it's interesting to speculate...

Dex-chan lover
Ahh.... ah. Aw. Man. I love this. That rough situation where a parents not a BAD parent, exactly. They're really admirable and loved, and love their kid. But there's still that gap of problems....

Sometimes an admirable person isn't the same thing as a sensitive parent.

There was so much good progress, but now it feels like we're back to square one again

Users who are viewing this thread