Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Dex-chan lover
People dont seem to notice that none of the characters choose their position.

Sato didnt choose to be the ring king. But it was the only way to get to Kristal.

Kristal loved Sato, but felt conflict with his situation as the ring king.

The rest of the wives just followed their duty. But had their own expectations, as Sato was their husband too.

Even Mars was in conflict over abandoning his responsability to Sato, as he was abandoning his own love for Saphir.

I have to admit, that after Kristal and Sato relationship formalizes... its really frustrating to see the rest of the girls around.

I mean Saphira and Sato relationship was really awful most of the time. Sato really just treats her worse than the rest.

Meanwhile the rest were kinda just waiting for something to happen, i mean, Garnat expected him to be his husband and Amber is on a mission to restore their entire especies.

So when there was nothing there it was frustrating, cause of course Sato wouldnt do anything. He is with the one that he loves.

But the rest didnt really choose Sato either.

Dex-chan lover
I mean Saphira and Sato relationship was really awful most of the time. Sato really just treats her worse than the rest.
The two treated each other quite weirdly, it seem like author's wanted for them to be more friend than lover but messed it up.

Dex-chan lover
The two treated each other quite weirdly, it seem like author's wanted for them to be more friend than lover but messed it up.
I get that, but i didnt feel like they even were really friends.

Like that time the elven elder lock them up in the sex room. There was an attempt of Saphira to talk and he just "kindly" told her he wasnt interested in her.

Dex-chan lover
I get that, but i didnt feel like they even were really friends.

Like that time the elven elder lock them up in the sex room. There was an attempt of Saphira to talk and he just "kindly" told her he wasnt interested in her.
There are also many time when she herself did the same thing.
It look like the author wanted the two of them to be friend that pick fight with each other but are still close, sadly he mostly failed.

For an 86 chapter long harem, that was way too much time spent sorting out the very first girl, who already liked him and was liked back from the start, all so it'd have to be sorted out yet again later on. And then again.
Overall, the ending is more rewarding than a sudden "and they lived happily ever after" but ends up being a lot more rushed in return.

Users who are viewing this thread