Kemomimi Meido ga Ie ni iru - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Man, I swear... This is the only series that make me feel unease as hell before changing pages, because OUT OF NOWHERE something bizarre always happens (even though the previous chapters were strangely normal...). :worry:

Dex-chan lover
9ee.png

yeah yeah can I get some of your joint or blunt because whatever you do is hella tripping high rn

Dex-chan lover
There ain't no way guy's doing construction work and still afford living with a damn maid. This isn't fair
She's a household spirit. Traditionally, they would appreciate little gifts, typically food but why not booze as well, but that's all. They don't take wages. In my part of the world, they were believed to look after the house and property if you treated them fairly. If you treated them poorly, they would make your life more difficult. Whether they were the spirits of ancestors or something else, doesn't really matter. You didn't see them, though, unless you caught a brief glimpse in the corner of your eye.

I guess in Japan only you would get a sexy animal ears maid spirit instead, eager to please you in every way. In this, the Japanese folklore beats every other through and through.

She got great photos and who that person hanging?

Anyways I am going to read this including nsfw content.

Users who are viewing this thread