Kemono Friends - Raccoon-san Mansion - Ch. 29

0wrtCbR.jpg

HCO

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this is actually a really cool and inventive concept. I'm impressed at how the author played it.

It's like the entire building is an SCP but with different quirk in each floor

First section is seconds.
Second is minutes.
Third is hours.
Fourth is days.

She stands just past the 7th section. Just how many time passed for her?

If this is actually following a formula, then it seems to be increasing by a factor of 60. 60 seconds in a minute. 60 minutes in an hour.

By this logic, panel 4 passes by at 60 hours per second, or 2.5 days.
Panel 5 equates to 150 days/second.
Panel 6 starts going into years, at roughly 24.66 years/second.
Panel 7... is 1,479.45 years/second. Almost 1.5 millenniums pass for each second they are watching.

Hilariously, the plastic does not degrade too much. The hall gets grittier but not sure if that's degradation or just tonal shift to show how jacked up this is. That first person, if she ever stops and goes back to her room is going to find all her furniture reduced to sand or something crazy lol.

At the same time... I'm wondering how this works for on the floor vs. outside the floor. Like, if you leave the floor it's like time never passed? Otherwise, this suggests the building has been for untold thousands of years. Then again, why bother trying to logic SCP-level stuff. This could be its own pocket dimension, like everything could be, for all we know hahahaha.

Aggregator gang
I say this is a safe room

Better wait for someone to clean things up or conquer this mansion so that I can get out safely after spending a couple of minutes watching the sun unless even more terrible creature conquer it then I'm dead.

@Scythe244 This floor made anything inside it slower based on how deep u are.

Code:
The time is faster for us than the victim

This make ppl deeper inside seeing others started to accelerate and vanish when heading to the elevator as they moving at afterimage speed when entering it.
(according to artist depiction)

-This suggest the floor is going to be younger than anything in the future as normal time passes on earth.
-The bottle decompose faster with us.
-The building age is normal but can be consider inaccurate as there are possibility of other unknown time manipulative floors and shadow demon.

Contributor
This has quickly become my favorite horror manga. Didn't expect that from a Kemono Friends doujin, but that's how it is.

Huge thanks for scanlating this! I would never have come across it otherwise!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even a big fan of horror manga, but this is well done and fascinating. It feels like there's some kind of twisted logic behind it all, and I can't wait to find out what exactly is going on.

Crazy that the elevator doors are partially opened with no power. Clearly, something happened after the red zone everywhere period. I assume the mystery of the place was solved and these levels were abandoned or maybe guaranteed?

By the time those two realize there's a problem, maybe they'll get help from some far future people.

Users who are viewing this thread