Kemono Friends - Raccoon-san Mansion (Doujinshi)

Aggregator gang
A treasure .
We don't often see this type often.
But it's for the best for anyone with children mind to not have this too early.

A treasure we can't afford to handle without enough strength.

This is not skyrim mod hentie
Go search the author work somewhere else if you want that.

This manga is really unnerving but the way the world bends and shifts is awesome and some of the ideas are really neat.

Edit: Although I will admit feeling pretty despairing at the fate of the innocent (mostly) animal girls.

Dex-chan lover
Very creepy and unnerving manga noda. Dont read this at 3 am noda.

@Osaka_Vibes The KF characters are just an insert - the author could have taken any other setting's characters and done the same, but he's probably just a fan of the KF girls. And the juxtaposition of cute, innocent KF versus Lovecraftian horror is... memorable.

Dex-chan lover
This is really hard to read right now, and I think it's because of the image compression and resizing.

All the images got scaled to 1000 px width, making those extra-wide pages illegible.

I have the Data Saver option off, and doing Right Click -> View Image still only returns the 1000 px width version.

edit: turned off the OTHER data saver option, got the full pictures now.
Make liberal use of the fit width -> fit height -> no resize changes depending on the chapter, it's worth it!

Dex-chan lover
took me waaaaaay too long to realize this was drawn by abubu

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl, the fact this is a kemono friends doujin makes everything feel more believable, and while it's still absolutely creepy, it still feels like it properly fits in that universe.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish the chapters had code names to re-read something specific

Aggregator gang
Does anyone know why Abubu stopped making chapters?
Series is put on hiatus again I believe. A shame, I really like this doujin a lot because I get a lot of other horror media vibes from it such as SCP and Stalker.

Dex-chan lover
Series is put on hiatus again I believe. A shame, I really like this doujin a lot because I get a lot of other horror media vibes from it such as SCP and Stalker.
Truly a shame. This is one of few things that give me that "true horror" vibe and not the overdone gore/jumpscare "horror". I can only hope they pick it up again in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread