Kemono Giga

@Silverkip

The 1st 2 volumes of Kemono Giga have been paid for to be translated by imanityscans. If you know anyone who might be interested in helping to pay to get the other 3 volumes translated, can you send a message to my twitter account. I know a discord friend who has 2 other interested associates who are also interested in reading the Kemono Giga volumes in english.

Anyone, what would be the fandom name look like?

I hope we could our fandom "Gigaism", how's that?

I'm writing this post/message for my friend hyrule who is looking to hire new translators to help with various manga projects:
"I'm the owner of Imanity Scans, we're currently hiring Japanese translators that can work on various series.
If you have a preference for a certain genre then I can give you a series within that genre.
I'm happy to pay once you've proven yourself, otherwise feel free to use it as translation practice.
Contact me on Discord at hyrule13#7800."

Supporter
First chapter 52 pages.
Second chapter 35 pages.
Third chapter 17 pages.

So is the next chapter going to be ~8 pages?

I hope to see if Kemono Giga could get an anime adoption one day, somewhere in 2022.

Dex-chan lover
Not my cup of tea, but not a bad read. I think this'll do fine to kill some time.

Dex-chan lover
...why do so many Kemono things have humans in them, too?
It confuses me.

I want furs or humans... unless it’s Elder Scrolls or maybe various space aliens, I guess...

It’s probably me...

@SonicDisgaea98

The author of the manga is indeed Koishi Chikasa! Here is the twitter account where you can follow him:
https://twitter.com/koishi_chikasa/

He launched this manga at Cycomi back in 2018, here is the Cycomi's official account on his work:
https://cycomi.com/fw/cycomibrowser/chapter/title/104

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so it is him! If I remember right, both manga I've seen from him were super short. Hope this one is longer.

Users who are viewing this thread