Kemono Giga

Thanks for the release ! I like this manga please keep going it's great ! Again thanks you for translating

Hey this is pretty cool thanks team
Love reading this
But why the hell are all of the characters so chubby where's diversity

@Kyem: Look up the author/artist of Kemono Giga. It's a guy named Koishi Chikasa and he was creating art for mature audiences on pixiv before he stopped to start work on Kemono Giga. Go onto a search engine/website and paste this in the search box: 小石ちかさ pixiv. If you look at his old pixiv account you'll understand why there are chubby characters in this manga...

I do, next time they do the rankings for finding new material for anime adaptations let's all vote for it

Somebody really need to work on that description. Its not bad, but not good enough to convince people to read this manga.

Group Leader
@hentaiprix Funny enough, that's the description given in Japanese just translated, I guess I can try and write up a new one.

Dex-chan lover
I picked up the manga a bit ago after seeing the cover, and thinking "Hey, maybe this is like Tokyo Ghoul, but not terrible." I'm a bit off on the mark, other than a kid surrounded by monsters, but this is a good read despite the main cast mostly being animals. Pacing feels way too fast though, especially in the character development.

Group Leader
The serie feels like a fan made version of tokyo ghoul, but with furries.

@Zombiepaste There is a ranking poll every year at AnimeJapan convention, the AniIan poll.
Because it is the biggest known convention in Japan many industry workers use the poll to see what would be most popular to adapt by fan popularity.
Two of the most recent to achieve through this are Kanojo, Okarishimasu which is due this fall season and Onii-chan Ha Oshimai which is in negotiations of pre-production.

Users who are viewing this thread