Kemono Giga

@Neyney @Zombiepaste While we're pending for about this manga getting anime adaptation, let me know what kind of seiyuu you wanted to see voicing some of these characters.

Here is my seiyuu suggestions:
Makoto Koichi as Yuu Mitsumine
Ibuki Kido as Riko Azuma
Makoto Furukawa as Seven
Yo Taichi as Sasumi (aka. Prez)
Akari Kito as Mizusu Kasuga
Seiichiro Yamashita as Ginrei
Yu Kobayashi as Asako Onusa
Kana Hanazawa as Haru

Let me know yours?

This dude use to draw hentai lol also @Komaru yes lmfaooo If beastfurryyiffstars didn't focus on weird inter species relationships I probably wouldn't have hated it so much.

@OkiStash

Yes, Beastars follows close to the Zootopia whereas Kemono Giga follows more closely to the Tokyo Ghoul due to protagonist similarities and both set in the world where humans and non-humans beings co-exist each other (TG has humans and ghoul co-exist
each other while KG has humans and kemono co-exist with each other).

@hyrule13 Hello there, i was wondering why new English chapter didn't got released this week. I know new english translation chapters are getting frequently released at every Sunday, but i noticed you and your scanlation team didn't uploaded theem this week and it got skipped. I wonder why?

Hello there, i changed my icon into one of the Kemono Giga character named Misuzu, she is regarded as one of the most popular KG character out there i see her on Twitter post and frequent fanart she gets though.

Here is the one person who made manga icons for this:
https://96nemuru.tumblr.com/tagged/kemono-giga

Give this credit to 96nemuru who made these icons for this series, this person is mostly into shota thingy though.

Hello there, a 6th volume of the manga will come out at 30 June and i'll be sure to check out for more raw chapters uploads.

Hey there, speaking of 6th volume release soon at 30th June, i've asked on raw site on discord that hosts raw chapters about if they could upload 6th volume raw of the manga soon at either day/week/month once it gets released.

Also, i would love to PM to the raw site that hosts Kemono Giga manga raw if anyone would love to follow.

Also, i'll be sure to check it out if they get uploaded there.

EDIT: Never mind, i removed the message i posted on raw site about 6th volume chapters uploads on discord chat, since i don't want him to cause trouble.

Thank you for the updates. Also, i am looking forward to see if raw site host provider can upload raw 6th volume of the manga.

Some Trivia: here is some three girls (Riko, Misuzu, Sasumi/Prez) prototype designs of KG chars that Koishi Chikasa posted it back in 2015.
001746d05034ccf212b78fb34e4a273b.jpg

Does anybody knows that Riko's design tends to remind me of Tom from Tom and Jerry, she is kinda eastern version of Tom in terms of her fur body.

Also, i happened to notice on how the protagonist of the story looks similar to one of the author's h manga named Oedo Bakemono Kaikitan
img003.jpg

Anyone knows looks protagonist of the two manga looks similar?

Double-page supporter
I'm really impressed with how the artist can make me want to stick my dick in all manner of sick furry shit.
Great work dude.

Dex-chan lover
Now I wonder if eventually, the team may encounter the "Firerat" from the Upper City.

Users who are viewing this thread