Kemono Jihen - Vol. 11 Ch. 42 - The Rose and the Sun

Double-page supporter
Ugh, the guy survived.
Damn shame, I was really hoping he'd be dead too.
And of course they tried to throw some pity party - but at least one character there wasn't buying it, so that was good.

Dex-chan lover
HE was the bad one, why's he being...

This is very unsatisfying. Out of the two, she was brought along and fell too much in love to stop. They're both horrific but he was always the real monster. To have him survive... I don't like it. I suppose you're not supposed to, nothing about this arc has been comfortable. After all, the Oni are breeding humans for food. But it's like... scientifically designed to be the least appealing result.

Dex-chan lover
He RAPED and MURDERED people, plus he brought them back in those horrifying ways, and he gets to live??? Not even in a prison???? BRO WTF???
This is like the Wushuang arc of Cheating Men Must Die - who are they to forgive his crimes when his victims were desecrated the way they were?

Double-page supporter
Wow miss Hinata really is dead... I thought she will be survived.. 😢 On the other hand robara will be disected and his "junior" (pee pee) will be no more, at least it befitting to his wrong doing

Fed-Kun's army
@Mindfvck It might just be that his "cut and paste" ritual is a sexual act for him, so all the stuff before the murderin' he done was effectively him raping everything in sight. The author probably has plans for him and/or his power but ugh... I guess in general i am not sure we should be expecting "justice" when Akira and Shiki aren't around; they seem to make up most of the "human-like" motivation of the group.

Edit: on the other hand, he might actually have done more "standard" raping as well, since now i recall a conspicuous white censor bar in his crotch area when he was gloating over what was left of the boss...

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy No one forgave him technicaly, the main characters don't care about him dying or living, the big Oni is outright called a push over and the girl oni is going castrate him and keep him as a guard and clearly doesn't forgive him.

Dex-chan lover
He was insane and he did all that awful shit to ensure that Hinata would stay with him. Because she WAS his salvation, he KNEW what he was doing was awful but he didn't care because it kept Hinata with him. Now that the person he was doing all those awful things for is dead, he's not going to go around causing anymore trouble because that would just make him trash that needs to be discarded because no one else is like Hinata. They aren't forgiving him, they're just keeping him around to both keep an eye on him and make use of his power.

Ch 37 page 5 onwards if someone else missed it like me.

Ohhh, so a when Hinata accused him of cheating, she meant cheating as in infidelity. I thought it was some kind of he promised not to kill anyone but tried to hide it. Yea, now I definitely see it

She was an angel for putting up with him.

I loved Nobimaru in the last pages, lol. Reminds me of when the author said Nobimaru would wear shorts even in winter, because "fashion is suffering" or whatever.

ppp

It’s kind of sad that Hinata ended up just being a stepping stone for Robara’s character development, but I am looking forwards to seeing what becomes of him.

Users who are viewing this thread