Kemono Jihen - Vol. 12 Ch. 45 - The Time Transfer Gourd

ppp

They really ate that rabbit didn’t they. It also feels like they just had a training arc.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
The author isnt wasting time but it certainly have a feel of get this done lets move on

Dex-chan lover
Reverse Grateful Dead + Hyperbolic Time Chamber + Joseph's Hamon Training = this

@CKN @ppp After dealing with the trainwreck that was Rey's character, I have come to respect training arcs.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
The kids are all so short compared to the first volume hahhahaha
Kabane is like 75% of what he used to be

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Kabane's dead body stays around or does it disintegrates? I mean, it'd a bit squicky but in a emergency, those bodies might be a useful food source.

Fed-Kun's army
Although we know he isn't, time tanuki totally looks like he could be Kabane's dad.

I thought the trick would be that they had to reach the top together, but I guess that wasn't it lol. Looking forward to the next chapter~ Thanks for the translation!

There was a little mistranslation on the last page:
Incorrect: You look way more like a father than I do!
Correct: You're way more like my father than I am!
(reminder that this guy's dad is the leader of the Tanuki village)

Pretty smart way to show their imagination and craftiness is improving by having them make more elaborate udon as time passes

Dex-chan lover
I'm trying my best not to like this new character, in fear he may die a couple of chapters later... he's one of those kinds too bright and cheery to stay alive till the end... :(

Users who are viewing this thread