Kemono Jihen - Vol. 16 Ch. 62 - Crazy for You

while they are technically winning, they really arent showing they have the ability to be useful assets in an actual life or death battle

the enemy kitsune arent going to hold back enough to fall for cheap tricks or give up until one side is dead
I think the point is more about showing the MC band that they are not "dead meat", an extra source of worry when they join forces, but a dependable bunch. And also this is kinda showcase the strength and weaknesses for eachother as a sign of trust and teambuilding too. And most likely the real punch they can do will come from the sword using guy.

Dex-chan lover
I think the point is more about showing the MC band that they are not "dead meat", an extra source of worry when they join forces, but a dependable bunch. And also this is kinda showcase the strength and weaknesses for eachother as a sign of trust and teambuilding too. And most likely the real punch they can do will come from the sword using guy.
The point is to show which side is stronger, that side gets to safeguard the calculi

Dex-chan lover
Umm, you do realize that its kinda common trope in every media to say something but, having an entirely different goal, right?
even if it is a common trope, and everything theyve said is a lie, this should also be the author showing us the humans arent just going to be total dead weight and actually have the ability to police kemono

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation!!! Glad to see this series not being dropped!!

Dex-chan lover
crumch-game-grumps.gif

Double-page supporter
In two matches humans were ready for their opponents. This felt like a cheat ngl. Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Rereading this chapter just made me realize Dr. Thin still based on Minamoto no Raiko and his 4 heavenly general just like everyone else.
シンShin the only one without direct name reference to them, until it's translate into english as Thin=Usui lol

Users who are viewing this thread